Honey I'm Home

Season 1 episode 9 (New Orleans)

I stood in the shadows of the abattoir watching the scene below. Niklaus was now the new king of New Orleans, after overthrowing my son Marcellus. Nik always did want what others had, unfortunately my husbands reign as king wouldn't last long.

I watched waiting for the right time to make my grand entrance. In the middle of the compound sat a table, at the head of the table sat Niklaus (of course) to his left sat my Marcel, at the end of the table sat the pregnant whore who looked as though she wanted to be anywhere else, I guess she shouldn't have spread her legs for a married man then. Other vampires from Marcel's inner circle littered the table.

I could feel the sick excitement running through my veins at the thought of Nik's face when I revealed myself. I was wearing a blue body-con Herve Leger cut-out dress that stopped mid thigh, it fit like a second skin and I loved it. I paired it with black skyscraper, gladiator heels, my hair was pulled back into a sleek low pony, my eyes popped due to my smoky eye make-up my lips looked kissable and deadly with my bold red lip, I looked like sex on legs. I guess you could say I wanted to show my husband what he could no longer have.

"Let us begin with a toast, to our shared gift, immortality" Nik spoke.

"After a thousand years one might expect for life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time, but as vampires we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." I rolled my eyes at Klaus pathetic attempt to get the vampires of New Orleans onside. Klaus motioned for the human waiters standing on his left to step forward, each human stood beside each vampire as Klaus continued.

"Insatiable need, Exquisite pain" Nik said as the humans slit there wrists and poured the blood that flowed from there wounds into the empty bowls set out on the table.

"Our Victories, and our defeats to my city, my home again, may the blood never cease to flow" what an ass my husband is.

"And the party never end" Marcel smiled raising his glass. His fellow vampires looked at his as if he was crazy, but I had told Marcel to play nice with Niklaus until I confronted him.

"To New Orleans" Everyone said raising a glass except for the home-wrecker at the end of the table.

"I understand that you may have some questions regarding the recent change in leadership and I invited you here tonight to assure you are not defeated. No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel in fact took and built into this a true community of vampires". I was getting bored now, I examined my manicured nails as I waited for Niklaus to wrap up his speech.

"What about her, the wolf?" A vampire interrupted. My hands turned into fists and a sneer overtook my face at the mention of the peasant wolf.

"Had you let me finish, Diego you would know that there is of course one further matter, I would like to address" Klaus said walking to stand behind the bitch.

"As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child" I growled lowly, my husband's betrayal once again slapping me in the face.

"I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumour that I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids. I assure you I do not" I wouldn't be surprised if Nik actually did use the child once it came, my husband after all was capable of anything after all look what he did to my Marcellus.

"Father of the year" The wolf said sarcastically, I knew that this was my queue. I reached my hands out in front of me and clapped, my slow condescending claps echoed throughout the silent compound.