Land of the Living

Hello my lovelies if you could drop a comment and let me know what you think I will love you forever haha, I haven't been getting many comments lately on my new chapters so I would love some feedback thank you.

.

Somewhere outside Mystic Falls.

"I greatly appreciate what your doing here Alexandra but could you hurry up, the Bennett witch is the anchor to the other side and once Katherina goes through it no amount of my sisters bones will bring her back" I said to the necromancer as she lay out all her witchy things on the table or alter as she said, basically it was an old scratched up dinning table that had seen better days.

I was back in the abandoned mansion that I had met Alexandra in yesterday. She insisted doing the resurrection here, I would have preferred the Hilton, but as long as she brought Katherina back I didn't care where it took place.

"Soon" Alex stated simply in her Russian accent.

"Katherina is on deaths door so soon would be great" I replied sarcastically.

"I can hear you" Katerina wheezed from her spot on the dusty sofa.

"Just stating facts dear niece" I smiled at the doppelganger who was becoming weaker by the second. Her daughter Nadia held her hand with a worried expression.

"I don't see why we can't do the traveller spell" Nadia snapped.

"Because dear Naida if your mother was to jump into Elena's body, she would be dead within days, take it from personal experience when it comes to Elena's life, the Scooby gang would die for her, literally, and how long do you think Katerina could keep up the saint Elena act?" I explained.

"Bring me doppelganger" Alex said before Nadia could reply. I walked to the sofa and lifted a frail Katherina into my arms, I walked towards the witch/necromancer and placed Kat on the table/alter.

"What now?" I asked.

"When you come face to face with the anchor, you fight make it look like a struggle, I will drag you back to your body make it look like you are going to hell" Alex said to Katherina.

"Hell" I inquired.

"You do not want anyone to know she is alive, yes?" Alex inquired her Russian accent becoming heavier.

"Yes" I agreed.

"Then we make it dramatic" she smirked.

"Now I will slow her heart to speed up death" Alexandra shrugged.

"What!" Katherina shouted.

"I cannot wait any longer, I have power now to bring you back, later I won't" the Russian explained, while Katherina looked well scared.

"Hey listen to me kit-kat, it will only be for a little while trust me" I said coming to Kat's side trying to reassure her.

"Thyra" she whispered unsure.

"You are Katherina Petrova, the most crazy, evil, vengeful bitch, next to me, you survived Niklaus Mikaelson, you are a legend, you can do this, now suck it up princess" I snapped, know this would get through to her.

"Well what are you waiting for" she smirked looking at me, but directing her words towards Alex.

"I'll see you soon Kat" I said holding her right hand as Nadia held her left.

Alex whispered words under her breath, the unlit candles blazed, as Alexandra's voice grew louder. Katherina's tight grip on my hand became looser, as the witches chanting continued. Kat's eyes drooped, her breathing became shallow, until it eventually stopped, I listened for her heartbeat but found none Katherina was dead.