Warm and Fuzzy

*Important notice I've decided to make my chapters for all books slightly shorter. My reason is so that I can update more frequently so please do not comment and say that my chapters are too short thank you.

Season 1 Episode 9 continued.

I picked up yet more of Nik's things and threw them over the balcony and down into the courtyard, there was no way any of his things were staying in my room. Clothes, art supplies, books and other random things belonging to my ex littered the floor of the courtyard.

Human moving men walked up and down the stairs placing my things in my new room, well old room I guess.

"Be carful with that trunk, my clothes cost more than your life" I snapped at one of the men that was struggling with one of my many trunks.

I had compelled two other humans to unpack my things carefully as I couldn't be bothered to do it myself, I watched the movers like a hawk as I felt someone approach me from behind.

"Hello sister, how nice of you to drop by for a visit" I said sarcastically.

"Thyra, Haley informed Elijah and me that you were back" Rebekah replied.

"You know I'm disappointed in you Bekah" I hummed indifferently.

"Disappointed?"

"Yes, because I never took you for somebody's bitch Beks, yet here you are running around after some low class slut" I snapped.

"Haley?" She questioned again.

"Do not speak her name in my presence" I spat.

"Did you really think that after your little visit to me in Miami, that I wouldn't have eyes everywhere in this town? Including eyes on my family, yet you betray me by befriending the woman who helped ruin my marriage and Elijah who has grown feelings for the mutt" I fumed.

"Thyra it wasn't like that, we were trying to protect the child" Rebekah pleaded.

"Protecting an unborn child doesn't involve being best friends; I'm your sister and have been for a, millennia. I fell apart a thousand times before I came back to New Orleans, yet here you and Elijah where playing happy families. You both make me sick" I glared then pushed past Rebekah towards my room. I stopped at my doorway and smirked turning to face my sister.

"Oh and don't get too attached to the little harlot Bekah, because as soon as that child is born, its hunting season for the little wolf and I doubt Niklaus would even try to stop me, so I'd advice you to tell Elijah to focus his affections elsewhere, I'd hate to see him heartbroken yet again".

***

Hours later and my room was unpacked, everything put in its place. Niklaus and Marcel had left hours ago to deal with the human fraction of New Orleans, personally I hated politics, I didn't even want the crown I just didn't want Nik to have it, Marcellus deserved it after what he had built when my family and I fled.

Marcellus was still playing happy families with Nik but I knew my husband, ex husband and it was only a matter of time before Nik did something stupid making Marcel show how angry he actually was.

I looked around my room and smiled it looked perfect the humans had actually done a great job. I then walked from my room to the spare bedroom where the young harvest witch Davina was staying.

My son had asked me to look out for her while he was gone. Marcel had told me all about the young girls struggles about how the witches planned to kill her to gain more power, but before they could Marcel saved her and hid her from her coven and because of Davina's power the witches of the quarter could no longer do magic without Marcel knowing.