Puppy Food

Season 1 Episode 13

"I just don't understand it, Papa Tunde comes back for revenge for the death of his two son's, which he didn't get, now he winds up dead on our doorstep" I said confused as I looked at Papa Tunde's dead body which was situated in the middle of the compound.

Elijah, Marcel, Niklaus, Katherina and I stood around the body trying to think of an explanation. Elijah knelt down beside the body looking for clues.

"Can I get you anything brother? A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps" Nik mocked his brother.

"Don't try to be funny, Niklaus it doesn't work for you" I smirked, I couldn't resist the dig, Nik glared and went to reply only for Elijah to interrupt.

"If either of you have a theory, that you'd like to suggest, I'm listening, otherwise stop this incessant bickering" Elijah stated firmly, making me glare and Kat laugh.

I was still angry with Elijah for choosing the wolf whores side, even if he said there were no sides, but there so was sides.

"Back in the day if the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken, and leave it on your doorstep" Marcellus spoke, sounding just as confused as I.

"It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah replied standing up.

"Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease, almost got Thyra, Marcel and myself, if he was supposed to be their prize fighter, why leave him for dead in our front yard?" Nik questioned.

"Isn't it obvious?" Katherine asked. We all looked at the doppelganger questionably waiting for her to elaborate; Kat rolled her eyes before continuing.

"It's a distraction this Tunde guy is a distraction. When I was on the run from Klaus, I sought out powerful people to help me stay hidden and when they became useless I used them as a distraction to keep Klaus busy, while I got away" she explained.

"A distraction, from what" Klaus snapped.

"No Niklaus Katherina might be onto something" Elijah said looking at Katherine, making Kat smile, the two stared at each other with longing but then the moment was broken by Rebekah strolling into the compound.

"Well, don't you all look cheery. Listen to this ... A girl literally exploded from a grave today, as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead. It was Monique Deveraux, the tourists thought it was part of the show, but the witches are celebrating like its some kind of bloody miracle" Rebekah told us

"Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost, but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected. This how we're gonna get Davina back, kill the witch who took her place" Marcel said with excitement.

"That sounds way too easy little warrior, and dealing with witches is never too easy" I sighed sympathetically.

"I have a theory about who one of them could be..." I heard from the staircase, I turned around and glared at the wolf slut.

"Oh goody the baby Mama has a suggestion" Katerina stated sarcastically, making me laugh, Kat also hated the harlot for gaining Elijah's affections. Wolf bitch ignored us and then showed us a sketch that was taped together, I recognized the woman in the drawing straight away, it was Celeste Dubois Elijah's ex lover.

"Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us, she was drawing pictures of Celeste, she was warning is that a great evil was coming" the wolf explained speaking loudly.

"Someone give the dog a biscuit" I exclaimed sarcastically, receiving glares from Bekah and Elijah, I rolled my eyes and continued to speak to the bitch.