Chapter 4

There were so many questions running through my head but which one did I want to ask first? The one I really wanted to know.

"I'll only answer three" Gerard said and I raised an eyebrow, I looked at Mikey who shook his head "He won't answer any, just me" I turned back to Gerard and nodded slightly.

"Why did you set the stage on fire?" I asked.

"We wanted an escape route out of fame, we thought the only way the paparazzi would leave us alone is to set the stage on fire and 'Die' it was a perfect getaway" He shrugged and I stared at him disgusted, all that for an escape route out of fame!?

"So you didn't care that you could've injured and killed people. As long as you're happy yourself" I scoffed and he sighed.

"We did think of that but we needed to do what we had to do Soph"

"You have no right to use my nick name" I spat at him "Only my friends call me that and you are way out of that category" I told him and he nodded.

"Last question?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"Last question?" I asked, when did I ask the first.

"You just asked me three now" He smirked, oh shit. I frowned slightly frustrated and he smiled "Annoying huh?" He chuckled and I shot him a glare

"How can you be so calm after you've kidnapped us?" I asked and he smirked slightly, pulling me up so I was standing.

"That's another question" He winked and I wanted to slap him round the face. He grabbed my arm gently and started pulling me along the corridor until we reached one of the end rooms, we walked in and I looked around. "This is my room" He said grinning.

"I should care why?" I asked

"You're staying in here with me" He told me and I nodded, I looked at the double bed and looked around... I'm so not sleeping with him.

"There's only one bed" I whispered and he smiled.

"Thank god it's a double then!" He laughed walking over to it and laying on it, I shook my head and looked at the floor.

"The floor looks quite comfy" I said sitting down on the floor. He sat up and stared at me, "Yeah I can sleep here" I smiled and he shook his head.

"You're sleeping in the bed" He told me.

"You can't make me" I smirked and he smiled back, He stood up and I quickly stood up. He walked up to me and crossed his arms.

"You really want me to make you?" He asked sighing and I ran to the bed. I laid on it and watched him walk the other side. I got right to the edge of the bed to get as far away from him as possible. "Close enough?" He said sarcastically

"I don't know what you mean" I said rolling my eyes. I felt an arm grab mine and I got pushed, I was about to fall of the bed but the arm kept me on.

"That's what I mean" He said and he pulled me closer to him. I really did hate this man, he got what he wanted. I closed my eyes and faced the wall so I didn't have to see him, I better get some sleep unless I want to talk to him.