Chapter 15

"Frank... What did you do" I asked nervously as he stepped into the room locking the door, a smile crept across his face and I could hear my own heart thump in my chest.

"Oh... Not much really" He shrugged still smiling.

"W..Where's Gerard" I asked as he walked closer, what was that thump?

"He's... Gone" He shrugged again and sat next to me, I curled up to my cuffed wrist to keep away from him but he only moved closer.

"Gone where"

"That doesn't matter" He chuckled and I felt tears feel my eyes.

"What did you do" I whispered and he motioned for me to lean closer as if he was going to whisper it in my ear, I slowly did and he held my head there.

"It's just you and me now" He whispered and I quickly pulled away. What did he mean by that? What did he do...

"What did you do to him" I whispered letting a tear fall down my face, why did I even care? Suppose Gerard protected me.

"Got him out of the picture" Frank chuckled

"You killed him!?" My whole body went numb, Gerard dead? Oh god.. No. This couldn't be happening, why would he do that!?

"No, his alive... But not well" He put his hand on mine "Calm" He ordered and I shook my head "Calm now" He frowned

"I Want to see him" I ordered back and he gritted his teeth.

"You know, I was going to undo your handcuffs, but now I think I'll just leave you like that" He snapped and I swallowed hard. "You going to behave Sophie?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded slowly. He moved closer towards me and literally took his time undoing the handcuffs.

He looked at me a few times and when I felt my hand become free I instantly pulled it towards my stomach holding it. Stupid fucking handcuffs, I saw a red mark from what they made and sighed. "You okay?" He asked concerned taking my hand gently in his.

"Get off me" I snapped and he frowned gripping it tighter.

"Do you want me to put them back on you!?" He asked and I shook my head "Well, stop complaining." He sighed and reached for his back pocket, what was he doing? He took out a bandage and slowly started wrapping it around my wrist.

"Why Frank" I asked him avoiding eye contact

"I just wanted it to be me and you... Gerard got in the way, I couldn't kill him so don't worry" He shrugged as If he did nothing wrong.

"Me and you? With Mikey and Ray here?" I blurted out, oh god... His smile became a frown. I just gave him ideas.

"They can easily be gone" He shrugged and gently pulled me off the bed. He held me by the waist as If I couldn't hold my own weight.

"I'm fine" I sighed and he shook his head.

"This is so you don't run off" He smiled and started walking with me, His head was messed up. Whilst walking I kept taking quick glances around the place. Maybe if I get hold of a phone I can describe where I am and someone can help me... Better not get my hopes up.

"Where are we exactly?" I asked him as he led me into the 'Living room'

"You really think I'm going to tell you?" He chuckled and sat me down, He sat next to me and smiled widely. I heard some... Mumbling coming from another room? Gee maybe? I took a quick look at Frank and saw him frown. 

"What's that" I asked him

"Something I need to take care of" He snapped and stood up walking out of the room, he just left me here where I can escape? Nice. I heard him shut the door and heard a click, fuck it. He locked the door? Well.. Surely there's another way right? Strange thing is... I didn't really want to leave because of Gerard, I hope his okay...