Chapter 13

Gerard just carried me into a weird looking bedroom and laid next to me, how could Frank be so... ANNOYING!? I sighed and heard Gerard snort so I turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked bluntly

"What" He mimicked in a low voice and I rolled my eyes, "You really hit Frank?" He asked smiling and I nodded trying to hide a grin. "Nice" He nodded and I raised an eyebrow

"You're not pissed?" 

"A little but, I knew he'd get punched one day... Just didn't know he'd be punched by a girl" He smirked and I smiled smugly.

"Well, his a liar and he deserved it!" I huffed.

"Liar?" He asked

"I didn't punch him to get the keys, I punched him because he tricked me" I shrugged and Gerard moved closer to me trying to listen.

"Tricked you... How?" He asked

"Well, he annoyed me so I said I liked you and preferred a singer to a guitarist then he started acting all upset so I gave in and said that if you wasn't around I'd go for him" What the fuck did I just do. I put my hand over my mouth and slowly looked at Gerard who had the biggest grin on his face. Oh crap.

"You like me?" He asked cheekily and I kept quiet "KNEW IT!" He cheered and hugged me. Ugh, LIKED. LIKED. PAST TENSE DUDE.

"You kidnapped me, I don't really think I like you anymore" I smiled and he pulled away a little so his face was near mine.

"You sure?" He asked smiling

"Posit..." And before I could finish my sentence, he kissed me. Are all boys like this? I really do hope not. Weird thing, I did like him even though he annoyed me. I guess I gotta deal with it. No, pull away. NOW. I quickly pulled away and he smiled.

"How about now?" He asked and I literally couldn't reply. I was freaking speechless. Stupid stupid boys. "Admit it" He shrugged

"Never" I spat out and turned my back but he just pulled on the handcuff making me turn on my back. This is going to be awkward.

"Admit it and I won't say no more about it" He smirked

"I admit it then" I shrugged

"Say what you admit" What the hell is with these boys? Do they all want a freaking punch in the eye? Why can't they just leave it...

"I admit I like you!" I shouted and turned over again. Stupid boys and there stupid ways. Ugh, why can't I just be left alone? I felt an arm creep over my waist and I knew he was close.

"Just so you can sleep comfortably" He whispered and I looked at his hand which had the handcuff on, good point. But how the hell can I sleep with him RIGHT next to me? I turned on my back and he moved back slightly. "Night" He whispered and I closed my eyes.

Maybe things will get better now? Now Gerard's here and he knows how I feel about him, maybe he'll just be cool about the situation? What about Frank though? I punched him in the freaking face and he isn't really the happiest person to talk to now. He scared me when he said 'So if Gerard wasn't here you'd pick me'  Well... He basically said that. Would he actually get rid of Gerard somehow? He couldn't be that stubborn... Right?