Chapter 8

My legs are throbbing, Why can't I move them? What the hell happened... I opened my eyes to see my hands in front of my face tied together. Great, knowing them they probably tied my feet together as well. IDIOTS. I slowly sat up and saw Frank sitting on the chair fiddling with a knife in his hands smiling at me like a creep.

"Pervert" I coughed and smiled innocently while he laughed. He leaned forward whilst I tried untying my hands, I failed at it.

"You know, you won't untie your hands or feet... Not unless you have a sharp object to cut through the duct tape" He smirked showing me the knife. "Kinda like this one!"

"Then be a good chap and give me the knife" I said cheerfully and he stood up slowly letting the knife hang by his fingers.

"Come and get it" He winked and I sighed, this is probably just a game to him. If I get that knife then, STAB STAB STAB. Okay calm, I'm not a murderer... But for Frank I may have to make an exception, his cheeky all the time and needs a slap.

I grabbed the wall for support and pushed myself up. I could do this right? I started hopping towards Frank and he held back a laugh. I slowly hopped to him and saw his grip on the knife increase. When I got to him, I stood quite a distance back reaching out for the knife, he kept swinging the knife so I Missed.

"No Fair" I whispered trying to grab it.

"Come closer and maybe you'll grab it" He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow, what the hell was he up to? I hopped closer nearly falling over and he smiled taking one step towards me. I tried grabbing the knife but he chucked the knife over the opposite side of the room so the knife slid under the bed hidden.

"Why the hell did you do that for?" I choked out and he snorted.

"I'm not really going to give you a knife, stupid" He rolled his eyes and I thumped him in the chest, two fists tied together is quite good, depending on what you need them tied together for. I frowned at him and tried hopping away but he grabbed my arms. "And where do you think you're going?" He smirked and I pushed him, I fell back and he caught my by the waist.

"Frank, get the hell off me" I snapped and he smirked his cheeky grin at me, this boy really needs a slap now. Stupid duct tape!

"What if I say no?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"Then I'll have to kick you in the balls" I smirked and he leaned in closer.

"Kick me in the balls and you won't be able to walk" He whispered in my ear making me gulp, He pulled back a little so I stared into his eyes.

"Well this is awkward" I whispered and he laughed coming closer to my face until he was so close, my breathing became unsteady.

"I make you nervous" I could hear the smile in his voice and his eyes looked at my lips, I raised an eyebrow and his lips touch mine. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING!? I pulled away somehow and shook my head at him.

"No!" I screamed in his face and he stared at me.

"You know you liked it" He smirked and I rolled my eyes, "Admit it" He said tilting his head again and I kept shaking my head at him.

"No, I didn't like it so get the hell off me!" I shouted and he let go quickly putting his finger on my lip, he looked behind him to check if anyone were there and I hopped away.

"Don't shout" He snapped and I shrugged sitting on the floor staring at my tied hands. "You won't tell anyone right?"

"No" I whispered and I heard him sigh.

"Doesn't mean I won't tell anyone" I heard a female voice and looked up to see Joey standing in the hallway staring at Frank. "What ever would Gerard say?" She smirked playfully and Frank started walking towards her. "One more step and I scream it out for the world" She threatened and Frank stopped.

"What do you want?" Frank asked giving in and Joey smiled

"I want an escape route, I don't care if you keep her but I want to get out of this place... Got it?" My jaw hit the floor at the words she spoke out... She'd leave me here?