Chapter 6

I heard footsteps walk down the stairs, their was more than one person coming down the stairs. I looked at the doorway where Frank was standing and I saw Joey walk in looking terrified. She probably thought it was all a nightmare. I smiled warmly at her assuring we will be alright. I didn't want to show her I was scared even though I was.

"Morning" Frank smiled crossing his arms as Joey sat down on the sofa near Ray, Mikey sat next to her and I swallowed hard but quietly.

"Hungry?" Mikey asked her and she shook her head not making eye contact with him. He nodded and looked at Gerard who just smiled slightly. I turned to Gerard and leaned back, he copied me and frowned slightly.

"She's scared, I can get her to eat" I whispered and he raised an eyebrow slowly. I knew he wanted to hear more

"How though?" He asked curiously and I smiled slightly.

"She feels uncomfortable when people watch her eat, I'll take her to the kitchen and get her something to eat... She will feel more relaxed" I shrugged. I looked to the side to see Frank being nosey and listening to the whole conversation.

"I'll wait outside the kitchen if you want If you don't trust them" Frank smirked and Gerard nodded slowly. I stood up and Joey quickly followed me. I followed Frank into the kitchen and Joey sat at the table in there.

"Anything in particular?" I asked pretending to actually get her something to eat since Frank's listening outside the kitchen.

"Surprise me" She tried laughing but her voice was too shaky. She knew what I was doing and I smiled at her warmly. I started searching the draws for knives, weapons... Just something that would help us both. I searched and searched but their was only plastic knives, forks and spoons. I was surprised that they couldn't even trust us even a little. How the hell could we cut anything with a plastic knife?

"I have a knife if you need a proper one" Frank smirked walking in slowly taking out a chef's knife. "But of course I would have to do whatever you need to do" He smirked, he probably knew what I was up to.

"Yeah, can you cut up some tomato's" I smiled and he nodded. He started chopping the tomato's up and me and Joey watched him. I could push him so he slips and cuts his finger? It would only cut his finger which isn't really worth it.

"Joey, want to help?" I asked smiling and she soon walked over. We needed to be together. Two's stronger than one surely? She stood the other side of him and we both look at each other, but then Frank looked up at us.

"What are you doing" He asked stopping what he was doing and I shrugged playing dumb. "Joey doesn't need to help"

"I need to pee" I blurted out and Joey snorted. Frank nodded and walked to the door.

"Gerard! Come here" He shouted and Gerard literally ran in the room as If we escaped. He looked confused at first then looked at Frank. "Your girlfriend needs to pee" He smirked, wait what? I'm not his girlfriend and never will be.

"Oh right" He smirked looking at me, I rolled my eyes and he took my hand leading me to the bathroom. It was near the front door (The downstairs bathroom) and I could tell the door was unlocked. I walked in the bathroom and Gerard stood in the door.

"I'm not peeing when you're there watching me" I moaned and he nodded rolling his eyes and shutting the door, he waited outside. I looked at the small window and knew immediately that it was impossible to get out of that. I did my 'business' and washed my hands. When I opened the door Gerard stood there staring at me.

"Nice pee?" He chuckled and I laughed sarcasticly. Joey stood at the kitchen door and I stood with her, Gerard walked in the kitchen and joined Frank. I had sight of the door and I knew it would only take a few seconds to escape. I grabbed Joey's hand and ran for the door, she ran with me and I heard Frank shout. I opened the unlocked door and we ran out onto the straight road not knowing where it would lead to.