2.

"just admit it. we've changed your life. and it'll never be the same again."

-

Lulu.

Adjusting the satchel's strap on my shoulder, I hesitantly glanced at the drop dead gorgeous boys who seemed to have captured my heart one by one. Right in this electrifying moment, I could now feel the reality of meeting these amazing boys and now knew that this was not a dream. After recalling Clyde's words in my head, I straightened my posture and made sure that I acted normally and did not go over the top as it was quite tempting to. A small friendly smile was plastered on Jackie's incredibly handsome face-my heart thumped loudly when I caught sight of his large muscles as he had a vest on and his tall build in sophisticated jeans. He was sat at the edge of the bed, meaning that eye contact would be quite frequent between the two of us. Beside him, on the left, was Marlon sat on a chair, looking so sweet with his jeans and bright flower printed top. In the middle, Michael, stunningly beautiful, was slumped onto the bed, looking a little timid. He was dressed in a blossom shirt and straight black trousers-the fact that he was biting his bottom lip (absentmindedly) had caused a flutter to rapidly go off in my heart. At the far right was Jermaine, the utter sex symbol, who was gently strumming a coffee coloured guitar. He had the attire of a white jumper, with a small Playboy symbol (which was a little typical from someone like Jermaine) and shorts along with black mini socks. Last of all, Tito was laid down fully on the front of the bed, a palm under his chin. I found him pretty cute too with amazing, manly and serious features. He was dressed in black jeans and a plain, barely designed t-shirt. There was too much hotness in the room and I believed that I would need to open the windows anytime sooner.

After a few moments of silence, and the exchanging of filler smiles, Jermaine addressed me questionably.

"You're the interviewer right? Thought you'd be older," Jermaine smiled, flicking his eyebrows. His brothers were involved in a brief laughter and so was I, not knowing if he was trying to be friendly or if it was something more. I could tell that they were quite fatigued and it made me feel quite sympathetic-they worked very hard for young people.

"Yep, I'm Lulu. Don't worry, I won't stay too long. I'll just ask a few questions and then I'll leave straight after," I informed quickly, trying not to get my words mixed up and all flustered. I was actually in a conversation with a member of the Jackson 5 and that was seriously affecting me.

"Oh please, do stay longer," Jermaine shifted on the bed, raising a thick eyebrow. Low chuckles filled the air from the older brothers and I didn't know how to react except smile politely-somehow I didn't want to believe what Jermaine was probably trying to imply.

"Ay man, why you gotta be like that for? Leave the girl alone," Michael said quietly, nudging Jermaine with his elbow. Inside I felt astonished that Michael was speedy to go straight to my defence and he didn't have a clue of who I was. Perhaps that showed how much of a gentleman he was.

Jermaine laughed softly and wrapped an arm around Michael's shoulder, pulling him quickly in for a hug. It was a brotherly moment and it caused me to inaudibly giggle when Michael playfully shrugged Jermaine off, grinning. I loved how they were so kind, humorous and caring towards each other. You wouldn't see a close bond with five brothers usually. And that's one of the many things that I adored about them.

"Do you mind if I ask the questions now or would you like to wait for the photographer to come? I'm sure he won't mind if we start," I reluctantly questioned, already feeling my mind going absolutely blank. My nerves were getting the better of me and I constantly thought if I were going to be judged on the inquiries I'd be telling to them.

"I don't mind...not at all," Jermaine drawled, placing his arms at the back of his head. He had the largest afro of the Jackson 5 and I loved the enormity of it. It was magnificent and I dreamed of touching it. At the corner of my eye, as I turned my head towards the door for less than three seconds when a sound towards our door was near, I could've sworn I saw him biting his lip whilst he studied me. I suppressed all of my squeals and mixed emotions, forcing myself not to meet my eyes with his.