3.

"sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do."

-

Lulu.

I hesitantly sighed, believing that the brief silence in the room would allow every single action committed by me to gain much attention. Straightening my askew dress, I looked up and accidentally happened to lock eyes with Jermaine and instead of being attentive to my natural instincts, I ended up in some sort intimate, knowing stare. I believed that his dark eyes had a secret meaning to it and was trying to somehow portray it through fixing them on mine. His attractive self was enough to set me alight. Before I knew it, a sneaky and mysterious wink was sent my way. His straight teeth swiftly caressed his bottom lip; quickly I placed my head down, touching the back of my neck as my racing heart had gotten me thinking that everyone was able to hear it. Was one of the amazing, striking Jacksons flirting with me? Or was I just imagining things, allowing my adoration for the band to take over?

"You okay?" Jackie questioned, tapping his foot gently against the soft carpet. Irritated at myself for being so obvious, especially in front of Jermaine who was probably turned off by my reaction, I nodded my head and flicked to another page which contained the last page of questions. I already planned to make them short, catchy and not too complex at all-that's how we got by without wasting time at all.

"Erm...do any of you happen to be in relationships and if you are, does this affect your musical careers-like rehearsals and shows?" I asked, going completely numb at the revealing of romance in a question. I bit the inside of my cheek, hoping that this wouldn't cause any suspicion or anything of the sort. I'd hate that to happen. Although I so loved the Jacksons, I wasn't like that all.

"And who happened to ask that question?" Jermaine challenged in a soft voice, that unmistakably (well to me) had a tinge of flirty teasing in it.

"Someone...a fan...something like that," I shrugged, trying to disguise my flustering and embarrassment but it was as if Jermaine could see right through me. Amazingly without the brothers noticing at all, he sent me a suggestive smirk that told me I wasn't fooling anyone. Shivering at the intense but short thrill that ran through me, I pleaded that I wouldn't be put through this any longer. Jermaine was too much to endure for me.

Michael giggled and I didn't really know why. "Only Tito's in an official relationship. He's married. It's not really affecting our rehearsals, ecectra, even though he sometimes leaves them early. We always make sure that every second is used as some of these shows can get intense. Hopefully it won't affect anything when the years go by-but we'll marry someday won't we?"

As I was jotting down information, a figure walked by and accidentally tripped over my satchel-thankfully not falling. Closing my notebook, I looked upwards and found myself gazing at a small boy with cute chubby cheeks and a small afro. I thought he looked adorable with his turquoise polo shirt and jeans. Of course I knew who this sweet boy was. It was Randy, the youngest of the brothers. He had done a few shows with the Jackson 5 but sadly, he was yet to be part of them. I loved him though. He had a bold, funny and sweet personality. Hopefully soon I'd see Randy officially in the Jackson 5. But I couldn't see myself getting used to the 'Jackson 6'.

"Sorry," Randy apologised, crouching down to pick up my now opened satchel.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put it in the way. I hope you didn't hurt yourself," I thanked him, taking back my satchel with one struggling hand.

He laughed. "It's fine, it was just an accident. Hey, if you don't mind me asking and I promise you I'm not trying to impolite but who are you?" he tapped his chin, a smile growing on his face. "Let me guess...you're Jermaine's girlfriend?"