9:"LOL knew it"

Omg,2k reads!?I really need to visit my psychologist now to have my brain checked(ROFL Just kidding).

Shout-out to all the silent readers out there!!!EYO WADDUP WE 2NE1*gets slapped*

HAPPY READING (≧∇≦)/ !!!

***

"So..."Urie started after a few minutes."Are you...done talking?"

"Gaah!"Akemi panted as she held her knees,gasping for air.She clutched her chest--and for a second there i can assure you,reader-chan,that concern was etched on Urie's face.But Akemi made a weak,thumbs-up.

"I'm okay..."

"..."This girl!Urie thought.

After seconds of catching her breath,she stood straight and dusted herself.She faked a cough.

"I'm done."she gulped.

"Good,"Urie grinned.

Great!Is he really relieved that i finished preaching!?She thought,completely annoyed.

"What are you doing here,anyway!?"

"I'm here to commence my plan."

"Plan?"she walked until she was at his front.

"You need to blend in since you're my dog."

"What plan?"she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him.

"Whoa,don't be too judgemental."and he pat her head.Surprisingly,she made a '(*'˘'*)' face and melted in his hand like a cat.

This girl is very peculiar.She loves flowers to death,and is acting like a cat!Kawaii~

Then she suddenly snapped out of it and swatted his hand away angrily,which made him chuckle.

"Hey!"she pouted.

"Anyways,"Urie looked down on her arrogantly."The plan is about setting Ritsuka up."and she crossed her arms at her chest,imitating Urie.

Setting Ritsuka...up..?

"Hahahahahahahaha...HELL NO.Dream on,alien."

"It's your choice:TO FOLLOW MY COMMAND OR RITSUKA DEAD."he said,smirking darkly.

"But--"

"Yes or no.Life or death.No complaining,only two options."he flicked her forehead playfully and she winced.

"Besides...don't get too cozy with yourself.Remember:Ritsuka's not your real sister."

((She doesn't know how or when he knew about it,but just shrugged it off.))

But we care for each other...and...because I do...I don't want her to die.

She balled her fists tightly,her nails digging it's way to her palm,drawing blood.She bit her lip,and it began to bleed as well.

I'm sorry Ritsu.

"W-What's the plan..?"

"Akemi?You...okay?"he frowned at the sight of the red liquid from her,which he knew too well.

"I'm fine,"she said,head hung low.

"Uh...okay..?Well...the plan is for you to act natural and go with the flow."

"Watda"What about my blood and the rose!?LMAO

Suddenly,Ritsuka emerged from the house,startling Akemi.

"Akemi?Urie-kun?"

"Hey Ritsu.I have news."Urie said casually.

"What?"she frowned as she approached them.

"I know where your mother is."

You do!?Akemi screamed in her mind.But I have a bad feeling about this...I JUST CAN'T TRUST YA ( ̄へ ̄)

***

I KNOW.Super crappy short chapter,But whatever!I'm too lazy right now,gomen.I'll be posting a part two shortly.

~thatssolame1234