11:Flashbacks,and more Flashbacks.

Dedicated to @RyanSarjeant,@SkylerTheGamer,@namikazekai15,@_complete_phantrash,@Yura-Sama,@KellyCheong3,@Aqulina,@asia027,@-___-PHOENIX-___-,@Ashton17Bae,@werelover98,@TresSam,@black_Butler_girl,@megan1144,@UmeJuuzou,@JustAFairyTail,@Poisonous_Cupcake,@sweet-music,@Melody220,@MiYuki1523 and @Ice-1313

Happy 5k views (╯≧▽≦)╯︵┻━┻

***

"God,i hate flashbacks.I really do."Akemi mumbled to herself.

The two males before him eyed her full of worry.

"Akemi..."

Akemi gave them a small smile and slowly shook her head.

"It's...okay..(?)"

'.Earlier.'

Akemi trembled as Urie approached her with a murderous face.

She began to back away but too bad,her back hit Shiki's chest.

Shiki smirked as he grabbed both her shoulders from behind.

"Aww,poor little kitten.But too bad,you're in our property--in fact,you are our property."

Akemi gulped as she stared at Urie advancing to her.

Akemi now faced the main door of the orphanage holding an axe.

"Grimoire...grimoire..."she chanted under her breath.

Akemi frowned.

The kids around her stared at what she will do next,and their expectations were right.

She destroyed the knob while cackling evilly.

The kids cheered,but immediately went quiet when she whirled around and faced them with a sweet smile worthy to be vommitted on.

"S-Stop!"Akemi screeched.

"Stop?Us?Haha."

"N-No!!!Not you,I mean--ahhhh!!!"she suddenly thrashed around,but is held back by Shiki.

"What the--!?"

"Do you really think you filthy people can go out?Not if I can help it."

She grabbed a near kid at the age of four and ripped her head off with the use of the axe,and everyone screamed and scattered around.