9.2:"LOL knew it"

Hello^^I have something important to announce first.

Because author is being a lazy ass,I decided to dedicate said chapters to people who are really worth it.IDK,maybe if I'm really in the mood I'll do the opposite('course.It's because I love y'all ( 'ิิ∇'ิ) ).

Dedicated to @Aka_no_Kogo

***

"What?You found her?"Ritsuka creased her forehead.

"Yes,he really did!"Akemi faked her grin.

Ritsuka narrowed her eyes at her.

"W-What!?"Akemi flailed her arms frantically.

Uh oh.This is not me.I forgot I must act naturally!

Akemi faked a cough and glared at an amused Urie.

"N-no..!I-i mean!!!Ritsuka we shouldn't trust this guy!"

Ritsuka sighed in relief.Whoa.For a second there,I thought she bumped her head or something.She thought.

"And Onii-chan would be angry if we leave the lot."Ritsuka put her hands at her hips.

Urie smirked at them.

"A little rebellion might do for your mother,ne?Besides,I'm taking you guys to Rem."

Ritsuka and Akemi exchanged glances,before looking back at the gorgeous male.

Ritsuka looked down her feet and bit her lip.Sorry Onii-chan.

"Let me just lock the doors first."

But then Ritsuka saw blood at Akemi's fists.She widened her eyes and snatched it,startling Akemi.

"Akemi!?What the!?"

"I-i'll explain later!"the blue-eyed female said."Just do your thing for now,'Kay?"

***

Instead of taking them to Rem,he brought them in a large conservatory.

"What the...heck is this place?"Ritsuka glanced around the surroundings.

Thy heard Urie chuckle just as the door was shut.

Akemi gasped as she realized Urie's plan.LOL knew it.

"What fools you are,"He turned around and good thing Akemi was close to him,he grabbed her hand and pulled her next to him.