XI

Cassidy

It has been almost two weeks i have working for Dexton and i have learned that Dexton knows very how to hide his emotions, right now he is dictating me a file and i am scribbling down all the important points in my notepad. Looked out of the window for a instant and noticed it is raining cats and dogs

"Ms Valentine please make your rough notes fair by morning" i heard Dexton say to me but instead of replying i simply nodded my head and Dexton continued "read out my schedule for today" Dexton asked again, has he ever heard of the word 'please'? "Sir today your schedule is free, if you want we can finish our pending files" i answered as Dexton did not reply.

I was completing my files and Dexton was tipping something when i heard my phone ring i looked at the screen only to notice the call is from Day care i looked back at Dexton and saw he is working without giving any attention to me "hello" i said receiving my call"hello Cassy, please come to the day care urgently" i heard the nanny as panic took over me "what is the matter?" i asked before jumping to a conclusion " Anna hurt herself " for a second i became numb "i am coming, right now" i said and put down my phone i looked to see a pair of blue orbs staring back at me "i need to leave" i said and started arranging my things "what is the matter?" Dexton asked but i was not in the mood to react so i did not reply "

I just felt numb

My princess .

"Fine! I will leave you  where ever you have to go and do not argue" Dexton's irritated voice said as i simply nodded and made my way out of the office.

Both of us sat in the car "where do i have to drop you?" Dexton asked "sunshine day care" i didn't even give a dam if he gets suspicious at the moment because right now i need to see Anna my princess but surprisingly Dexton did not question me any further and derived, i leaned to the window and saw the heavy rain no one seemed to be out.

"We are here." Dexton answered as i opened the door and closed it back immediately, i totally forgot it is raining "wait a minute" Dexton said and took out a umbrella but instead of giving it to me he exited the car and came to my, i opened the door and held my purse in my hand "hold this for a second" Dexton requested so i took the umbrella as Dexton bended down to close the door, suddenly due to the harsh wind the umbrella flew away and i realised both of us were getting wet "oh my god, oh my god i am so sorry really i am sorry" i kept babbling for some time soon felt a pair of soft lips on mine, after five years it felt as if my body came to life i did not respond immediately but felt Dexton suck my lower lip and ask for entrance which i denied somewhere in my uncontious mind i knew this was wrong" Cassidy come fast" the nanny shouted as i realised what was happening but before i could react Dexton backed up and looked at me for a second before running up into his and driving away leaving me alone........

Oh god i forgot my princess i ran up the stairs to see what happened to my princess and found her sitting to a couch but her hand and legs had bandages around it and she was crying "princess..." i shouted and ran to Anna i hugged her tightly as a tear slipped out my eyes.

While my daughter was suffering i was kissing my ex husband? No doubt i am a very bad mother i thought and pulled back when Anna saw me crying she stopped sobbing and smiled bravely rubbing the tears of my face "don't cry momma, your princess is very strong just like you"

_____________________________________________________________

Happy birthday to me

I hope you enjoyed the chapter