XVIII

Cassidy-

It has been almost five month that i have been working for Dexton, he seems distant since the accident took place it seems as if he is trying to find ways to stay away from me. Anyways it is Anderson's enterprises 10th anniversary.

"mom" oh....making Anna ready is just another piece of work but now-a-days grandma is always pampering her, and when i ask her not to do so she simply says that Anna is her only granddaughter. Grand ma was angry when i first meet her but she accepted the fact slowly anyways i am her sunshine she can't stand to be angry to me too long.

I went to Anna's room and saw that she had a number of magazines open. Before i could say something she jumped out of the pile of paper and ran to me, "mom i need help with my homework smiled Anna has started going to school and she seems to be determined with her homework always "sure honey, what help do you need" Anna looked at me for a minute and finally answered "we have to make a collage on the person i inspire the most so i took out old magazines and have decided who is my inspiration" i smiled at my princess and bend down to her level "who is it?" Anna smiles and runs back to the pile of magazines and bring some papers "i want to be like this person" i look down at the sheet of papers as my eyes started getting watery, she had a bunch of picture of Dexton in her hand before i could say something someone coughed i looked back and saw Cara, i gave her one house key i guess she used them without saying anything Cara came forward and hugged me and my tears broke free Anna nagged my dress from down "what happened momma, did i do something? I am sorry i will be a good girl promise, please don't cry " Anna came forward and hugged my leg Cara left me as i took Anna in my lap and sat on the couch .

"Sweetheart it is not your fault" i answered as Anna smiled and wiped my tear "Anna i know who is your daddy" Cara said as i looked at her with shock "Cara don-" i tried to stop her but she simply said "some day she will know the truth Cassidy i want to tell her" i looked down to the floor as Anna jumped out of my lap with a big smile on her face "who is my dada? Please tell me" i stood up from the couch as Cara came to me and answered "Anna this man in the picture who is your inspiration is your dada and i am his sister "Anna simply stood still for a moment and soon i saw her sobbing "what happened princess?" i asked Anna "da-dadda does not love me" i hugged Anna "he does Anna, your father loves you" Dexton always loved kids i wonder if he knew about Anna how he would react. I remember on his birthdays both of us used to go to the orphanage Dexton always to spend his day there.

After some time me, Cara and Anna went to grandma's house i called Sofia but she was busy with some office.

"grandma you know i saw my Dadda today" Anna said as soon as the door opened and jumped on grandma. It took grandma a moment to realize what Anna said but she did not question me at all. I hugged grand ma and went in....

I and grandma were cooking some cookies when the batter fell onto my dress i went to the washroom and saw some clothes there and they were not Grandmas. They were short dresses.

I went back to the kitchen "grand ma whose clothes are these?" i asked picking up one of the clothes "this my cousins daughter Amy's clothes she is living here with me but right now she is busy in a photography project"

At 7:oo i went home alone Anna was with grandma because i had to attend the anniversary party of the company.

I wore a simple floral body fitting dress with ankel boots after wearing my dress i noticed the chain around my neck which had my engagement ring was visible, i took it off and kept it in the cupboard , i guess it is time to party now........

------------------------------------------------------

Cassidy's party dress above

HI guys sorry for the late update anyways thanks for your endless love my adding my story in your reading list and voting for it, you guys really inspire me....
luv u all

VOTE..................COMMENT..................FOLLOW