{Pandora Hearts} ℱℴℓℓℴω ℳℯ ∂ℴωη {Retrace: 2}

Isla grumbled, rubbing her head in pain. She didn't want to open her eyes and see where that portal had taken them - she suspected she was surrounded by all sorts of monsters now. If she was going to do die, she didn't wish to see it. Seeing that demon that Reks had seemingly summoned was scary enough to give Isla nightmares for years, after all...

Beside her shuffling could be heard and a grunt that could only have come from Reks caught Isla's attention. Curiosity got the better of her and she glanced over to see Reks sitting with her legs on either side of her, clutching her head in her hands and looking down at the ground - at least that's what it seemed like.

The room around them was not what she had expected, a tiled floor beneath them, a table with a tea set was situated nearby and all along the walls were dolls and stuffed toys. The dolls creeped Isla out, having never cared for the toys... Their glassy eyes always seemed to follow one around the room...

Giggling caught the women's attention and both looked up, Reks with one eye squeezed shut as if this would help to ease the aching in her body. The throbbing in the incuse had yet to settle down just yet, not to mention her head was aching horribly on top of it all.

Before the two smiled a white-haired girl dressed in a lovely and very beautiful white dress, a train dragging along the ground, though her legs were still shown from mid-thigh down form the pleated skirt. Blue roses adorned the dress and her neck, her hair falling down along her back in great lengths. Lavender eyes seemed to match the smile, only they seemed colder as well...

She walked closer, her bare feet pattering along the tile floor in the ensuing silence as both Isla and Reks stared warily and in awe at this teenaged girl.

She giggled, "What did you bring to me, Pinion~?"

Behind them a deep rumbling from the chain answered, feathers shuffling as he shifted, puffing himself out as if proudly. "My contractor this time may come in useful, Intention of the Abyss." came the answer. "The other was just a runt that followed after."

"Oh~?" the smile remained on this girl's face, this 'Intention of the Abyss', as she observed the two women before her before giggling again. "I see~." Suddenly Intention of the Abyss gasped, her eyes alight with joy as she turned and smiled to someone sitting off to the side of the room;

"Cheshire! Maybe they are here for you to have two eyes!"

A bell ringing resounded inside of the room as a shape shifted in the room, dressed all in black, with cat ears and a tail. The cat-boy glanced morosely at Intention of the Abyss and than at the two girls as if he hadn't a care of this.

"Sick freak," grunted Reks, still battling the splitting headache as she glared at Intention of the Abyss. She was rather amused by her own hypocrisy, considering she had willingly brought Pinion to unsuspecting humans to feed on just for something interesting to happen in her life, however.

Intention of the Abyss turned to blink at Reks before smiling again, it seemed this insult hadn't fazed the girl at all. Just what was she? Reks had to wonder. Was she another chain? She hadn't been aware a chain could take a human form at all.

An angry howl erupted from Pinion causing Reks to spin around, eyes wide in shock as she attempted to scramble to her feet and dodge the swung wing that Pinion was attacking her with in anger over her insult to the Intention of the Abyss. The feather-y appendage smacked into Reks' side and sent her flying across the room to skid across the floor in her own blood. Turns out the feathers on Pinion's body were razor sharp, and several of them had stabbed and sliced into Reks' body from the impact.

"Reks!"

"Hey," came Intention of the Abyss' quiet reply, though a silent anger was buried within her tone as Isla turned to gaze at the glare the girl was shooting at Pinion. "Don't interrupt a conversation!" Her eyes widened dramatically, and Pinion was sent toppling back into the wall, it cracking under his weight as blood seeped out from several wounds that mysteriously appeared along his body.