{Pandora Hearts} ℱℴℓℓℴω ℳℯ ∂ℴωη {Retrace: 5}

"Lady Sharon, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." greeted the Nightray servant, acting as a spokesperson in place of Duke Nightray. Sharon smiled at the shaggy-haired man, curtsying lightly even though he was but a servant. Beside her stood her own trusted servant, his single red-eye observing the Nightray servant and the horse carriage he had arrived in.

Something didn't feel right to the silver-haired man....

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Mister Dalton." Sharon greeted as well. Dalton grinned widely, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Aw, you give me too much status, Lady Sharon~"

"Not at all, Mister Dalton."

"And this must be Xerxes Break..." Dalton retorts lightly glancing at the silver-haired man as he continued to observe the carriage critically. One of the horses nickered, smacking the pavement with his hoof. When no answer arose from Break Sharon glanced up curiously;

"Break...?"

Movement caught his eye at the top of the carriage and the hand on his cane tightened, ready to reveal the sword hidden within it. "Come down from there now before I drag you down myself." Break threatened, moving to stand before Sharon in case of an unexpected attack. Sharon blinked up at him in surprise as Dalton jerked to stare at where Break was staring, uneasily.

Dalton blinked before his eyes widened in shock as a familiar head of messy hair poked its way up over the top of the carriage. Large brown eyes, narrowed in a glare, peered down at them as a pout formed over the little girl's face.

"What?" she snapped in irritation.

"A child?" Break inquired under his breath lowly as Dalton began to clutch his head and shout;

"Lady Reks! What are you doing on top of the carriage?! No, better question - why aren't you at home?!" As he rambled Reks and hopped down from the carriage onto the pavement, her bare feet thudding against the ground hard and causing her to fall back onto her butt with a grunt. She quickly pushed herself back up and began to brush dirt and dust off of her dress and the messenger bag around her shoulders.

“I wanted to do something interesting....” Reks answered, referring to the fact that she had been on top of the carriage the entire time they had been coming here. “Riding atop a carriage instead of in it seemed interesting.”

“What do you have to say for yourself?!”

Break had to hold back a snicker as Reks blinked up at Dalton, a look on her face as if she didn’t understand why the man was so worked up; “It wasn’t as interesting as I hoped it would be...”

It was then that the trio could see several bruises and scratches adorning her arms and face as she had straightened up fully to glance at Dalton. This only caused Dalton to freak out further; "What's with all the injuries!? Lady Reks have you been fighting again!?"

Reks blinked up at Dalton a mildly curious look upon her face; "I was fighting with Vincent again.... Little brat wanted to use scissors in a fist fight again..."

"LADY REKS YOU MUSTN'T FIGHT WITH MASTER VINCENT!"

"Why not? He's a little brat."

"That's not the point!"

"I believe it is."

Sharon cleared her throat bringing both Dalton and Reks' attention to her once again as she smiled warmly. "If you wish to Miss Reks may join us as well. Surely she must be hungry?"

As if on cue Reks' stomach rumbled and she glanced down at it, a hand on her stomach. ".... I'm hungry..."

"But would it be alright if she were to attend our conversation?" Dalton inquired worriedly biting on his thumb. Sharon smiled as Break continued to observe the little girl warily - something didn't seem right about her and he couldn't put his thumb on what it was....