Chapter 1: Finally Free

Please don't hate. It is only my first story and I'm really nervous. Please tell me what you think and I will do as much as I can.
______________________________
Today was the day you finally go to college! You are an 18 year old girl who is finally accepted in one of the many hard working colleges there is and you leave today!
You look at your now boxed up room and sigh. You begin remembering how your mom, dad, and sister always abused you and often tortured you a lot. Yes. You read it right. Abuse is what you mostly had going on all your life.

"Y/n! Your truck is finally here. Hurry up bitch!" Mom said as she snapped you back to reality.

"Yes mother!" You yell for her downstairs.

You went downstairs and saw your family that you were going to abandon today. Your mom was in the kitchen cutting food. Dad was in the living room watching TV and sis was on a couch playing on her phone. You head outside to the front yard to be greeted by a silk of cold and wind. The truck was in front the house and you walked up to it in a hurry. A man came out from inside the truck with a clipboard.
______________________________
(Your POV)

"Are you Y/n L/n?" He asks in his calm voice.

"Yes. The one and only."

He gave off a half chuckle half laugh. I looked at his appearance. He looked like he is in his 20's. Blond hair, emerald eyes, pale skin and so one. To be honest he was kinda cute. We soon went into my room and got out everything starting with furniture all the way to hand sized boxed. I look around the room one last time, to be sure I got everything. I sigh at the completely empty room and head downstairs. My family was standing by the door....crying? Probably just a hoax or prank.

"Bye everybody..." I say waving a little. Sis came giving me a hug really tightly.

"Don't think we love you. We are glad you will be going away and I for once get to be the child they will love. Not the trash you are." She whispered in my ear. Yup I was right.

I give them all a nod and head out the door to my car. I unlock it and sit in the driver's seat and turn the car on. As I stare into nothingness, my eyes begin to well up with tears. I was extremely happy that I was leaving and extremely pained that they all hated me. But that won't matter since now I am finally free...
______________________________
If you all like this part, please tell me and I will create a part everyday after school. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks so much...

Tamara M.

Bloody Painter X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara