Black And Red Version

Jane's (POV)

Today's the day! Helen and Y/n are getting married at the beach and I called all my friends over. I called Lazari, Zero, Sadie, Nina, Ann, Sally, Clockwork, Silvette,
Rose-Mary, and Jade. Yes I know too many people but that's because some are setting up the area on the beach or getting the cake ready! I barged in Y/n's room and shook her roughly awake

"Helen if that's you, I swear I'll-" She was saying

"It's Jane! Now get the hell up. The wedding is today!!" I interrupted

Y/n shot up wide eyed with a smile on her face. She is wearing her PJs but it doesn't matter. She has to change out of her clothes anyway. I grabbed her hand and carried her on my back as I ran to the abandoned building where she is going to get ready. As we got there, we began discussions as who's the bridesmaids, the flower girl, and the music players. Now the fun begins!
______________________________
Jeff's (POV)

I ran to Y/n's room and only found Helen in there. Jane must've already took Y/n. I begin shaking Helen and yelling out his name

"The hell do you want Jeff?" Helen grunted putting a pillow on his face

"You at the wedding. Now, come on!" I replied as I grabbed his hands and headed for the abandoned hospital not far from Y/n's destination. Every guy I know came to help out. This involved Ben, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Offender, Trender, Splender, LJ, Ej, Puppeteer, Rake, Lost Silver, and Glitchy Red! Most came to annoy Helen for fun.

"Okay now go change into the suit we got for you! It's in the third medical room across the hall" Ben said shooing him away. Now once he comes out, the real fun begins!
______________________________
Your (POV)

I changed into my dress, after the girls handed it to me. There is a mirror in the corner of the room and I went to see my reflection. W-Wow! It's awesome!

Jane came in a minute after and begins squealing like a fangirl!

"Oh my god, Y/n. You look so beautiful!!" Jane replied running over to my side. She grabbed my hand and led me gently to show the others. The girls also squealed like teenagers and sat me down on a polished vanity. Sally, Zero, and Jane worked on my hair as Sadie, Lazari, Ann begin working on my make-up. Jane told me there are more girls working on the beach and I nodded in agreement.

Time skip ~ 1 hour

Sweet. My hair is done and now I have the veil, jewelry, heels, accessories, heels and make-up on and I also got the bouquet!

 My hair is done and now I have the veil, jewelry, heels, accessories, heels and make-up on and I also got the bouquet!