Chapter 3: What happened

You woke up off the couch and rub your eyes lazily. You get off and stretch releasing a sigh soon after. You head into the kitchen with your eyes somewhat open trying to look around for the coffee maker.

"What happened yesterday?" You asked yourself.

"I happened." A voice says stepping out of a corner

You immediately saw it was Painter and jumped. He chuckles but you give him the death glare. You see your stuff in his hands that you forgot yesterday. He notices your gaze and puts them down on the floor.

"You kinda forgot these after our little meeting so I came back to give 'em to you." He says with his mask on.

You give him a nod before taking them and placing them on your counter. You thank him for returning them before then turning around to make coffee. It was really quiet...
______________________________
Painter's (POV)

She thanks me for bringing back her stuff. It was really quiet and the smell of coffee filled the kitchen.

"Mind making me some?" I blurt out with embarrassment. She shrugs carelessly.

"Sure. Sweet or black?"

"Sweet."

She giggles before giving me my cup. It was.....cute. Wait wuh? No no no. Me killer. Her supposed to be victim.

I put my hands in my pocket and feel something in it. I get curious and pull it out. It was a folded paper with a rose taped on it. (Pick the color. Your choice). I literally slap myself before giving it to her. She was curious.

"It's a gift. Don't worry." I assure her and she takes it

"Aww it's lovely. Thanks!" She gave me a big strong hug.

It was a picture of her when I drew her playing the guitar when I was hiding on a tree branch. She looked really pretty. Stop Helen....Now!

"Hey uhh Y-Y/n?" I stuttered out nervously.

"Yeah?" She asks letting go.

"You know my Pasta story..right?" I hoped she did.

She gives me a nod and smile and described EVERYTHING about me. It was cool but a little creepy...

*********Time skip*********
Your (POV)

Me and Helen (yes Helen) have been hanging out a lot for a couple months now. He would come over before or after my college classes and we would talk until time was up or something happens. Today we were hanging out in the woods in the clearing and I brought the guitar.

"Play for me." Helen whined teasingly.

"Nope." I say smirking as I pop the 'P'.

"That was an order." He giggled and put his mask aside. Gosh he was cute...

"No!" I playfully punch his arm and laugh. He chuckled and sent an evil grin my way.

"Do it or die!" He threatens playfully, sitting beside me.

I shrug and pull out my pocket knife and give it to him. (Ever since I met Painter, a type of weapon was always with me). He looks at me wide eyed and puts his hands up in defeat.

"Okay you win..." He surrendered. I giggle and take my knife back and stare at my guitar

"Which song?"

"You choose."

I give him a nod before I set my head down and think. After 5 minutes of thinking and Helen's impatience, a song popped in your mind. Your fingers brush lightly on the strings before you play

"You're a mess. Tangled with your confidence. You think you haven't sinned..." I began singing.

"Well you are unstoppable. Your walls impassible..." Helen sang with wide eyes.

You giggle and finish the song both singing the last verse. He just pants leaning down on the tree you were leaning on. He must've been tired. A minute later, someone claps behind a tree. You quickly turn around in that area to see a really tall pasta, wearing a professional suit, red tie, has no face and is pale white.

"Slenderman!" You gasp as he walks up to you with his tendrils out.

(Am I gonna die? Am I gonna survive? Well there is one thing I can actually do right now and it is.....)
______________________________
Ha! Cliffhanger! Sorry though. Stay tuned and I promise you'll get to know what I do in the next chapter. Lots of Love!

Sincerely,

Tamara M.