Chapter 5: Good start = Bad ending

Warning: This is long. But it is worth the reading. So peace out!

Tamara M.
**********************
I head into the familiar damp air as I was walk into the previous clearing and sit against a tree as decisions of songs came rushing into my head. For some reason, today was gonna be a pretty long day...
_____________~*~______________
"Aha I got it!" I thought as a smile emerged on my face.

"Got a secret, Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave.
If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said.
Cause two can keep a secret-"

"If one of them is dead." A familiar voice sang before me.

I look around to find Painter, clapping with a smile on his face. (His mask was on the side of his head). He had a happy look glimmering in his ocean blue eyes. He came out of the shadows and sat in front of me and...stared. It was only silence that filled our ears. I began feeling uncomfortable.

"Would you mind if you stopped staring? Please?" I asked him breaking the silence between us.

He blinked a couple times before saying:
"S-Sorry. I didn't know what c-came over me."

"Its okay." I assured him. He is a really nice guy to be a Creepypasta.

We soon began talking, singing, laughing and so much more. We had so much fun until Slender thought it was a good idea to teleport right in front of us. I put my hand over my heart, while Painter just laughed at me. I shot him a playful glare but also laughed at the end.

"Sorry to scare you child, but it is dinner time." Slender happily said teleporting back home.

We just stared at the now empty area, where Slender was, leaving an awkward silence.

"I wonder why it became quiet so suddenly." I thought "Did I do something wrong?"

Painter cleared his throat snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at him to see him, standing up, holding his hand in front of my face, gesturing me to take his hand. I hesitate at first but take his hand anyway.

"Thanks Painter." I say and start walking...
______________________________
Painter's (POV)

"Thanks Painter." She says with a pretty smile.

"Oh please. Call me Helen. I don't mind." I blurt out. I blush a little but quickly put my mask correctly for her not to see me.

"Umm okay...Helen." She mumbles.

As we walked back home, she began humming the song 'Hanging Tree'. I listened to her voice as the walk began to soothe with her sweet melody. Wait.....Sweet Melody? Do I have feelings for her. Come on! It has only been a couple days! My thoughts turned to her. Her sparkling (e/c) eyes, pretty, cute lips, majestic voice. No wonder why she is easy to fall for!

"Helen......Helen!......HELEN! Watch out you are going to-" Y/n yelled getting my attention only to fail because I tripped on the mansion stairs.

I could hear her giggling as I quickly shot up and shot her a playful glare. Since she couldn't see it, I roll my eyes behind my mask as we go inside the mansion. We both head for the dining room and sit at the table. Everyone glances at us before returning to their business...
______________________________
Your (POV)