Chapter 9: Learning About The New Me

"My... what?"

Slender sighs and leans back in his chair. He nods slightly as he connects his finger tips together.

"It's true child. You are going to be a Creepypasta. We don't know what you'll be but there is a likely chance you will become an angel." He chuckles.

I look at him in disbelief. How, why, when and lot more questions circled my head. Slender chuckles as he cleared his throat.

"Why? It's because there is a very high possibility you can be a pasta queen and your true form is waking up. How? Zalgo decided to grant the wish to an innocent human which is you who will have to fight him when your older. When will the change happen? Over night." He said obviously reading my mind.

I look at him absent minded. So many thoughts rushed in my head. I wasn't happy but I wasn't upset either. I was.....emotionless.

"Don't worry Y/n, I bet you will look beautiful!" Splendor chimed as he used his tentacles to lift me off the ground.

"Yes, very very beautiful." Offender whispered in my ear.

I slapped him on his face. Hard. His once pure white face now has a red mark on his cheek. My hand throbbed a little but not much.

"Oww." Offender mumbled rubbing his face.

I snicker as I look at Splendy who's trying to hold back a laugh. Even Trendor was doing the same. Slendy, on the other hand, was silent. Too bad I couldn't read minds.

"Well anyway. I might become an angel. What else?" I ask, trying to be serious.

"Mind reading, teleportation, super strength, wings, spells, whole new features and a few more." Slender says looking outside his window.

"Don't forget the affection charm!" Offender added, searching for something in his pocket.

Slender, Splender, and Trender looked at Offender with wide eyes.

"Are you crazy?! No affection charm!" Trender whisper yelled for Offender.

He just shrugged and pulled out a necklace. The charm was a black and red rose with a silver diamond in the middle. He place it around my neck and stepped back. I looked at it in awe. It was real pretty. Then, the jewel glimmered leaving me blind for a while. The light dimmed down and I gave Offender a 'wtf' look.

"Oh yeah one more thing. You will have the total ability to control it on or off. When you need it on or off, just tap the diamond. It will work with your touch only so don't worry if someone else touches it." He explained putting his hands in his fedora's pockets. Then a question popped up.

"Why the gift?"

"Well...every time we have a new Creepypasta or Creepypasta Queen in your case, we brothers have to give them a gift. I gave you teleportation and mind reading, Trender gave you wings, spells and strength come from Splender and the charm from... Offender" Slender mumbled the last part.

I give him a nod and sigh. After a couple more minutes, I was allowed to go. I close the office door behind me and head to the stairs at the end of the hall. I took a few steps down the stairs to notice that living room was dark. No lights were on and no sound was heard.

"That's funny. I swore the rest were-"

"SURPRISE!" I was cut off and the lights flickered on. I look around in shock as everyone got out of their hiding spots. I go down the stairs, only to get fallen back by a blur of brown hair and a pink dress. Sally