Epilogue

"Does this pattern scream unisex? It's not to girly?" I ask, as I roll the paint roll across the wall, spreading a white pattern across the grey wall.

"A real man will be able to stay in here and not be put off." Chester says, buffing the floor with some power tools. After the motel burned down Chester and I started over. At first Chester was crushed that he lost six years of his home/dream, and I was crushed for him.

But in a few days our bed and breakfast will be opening.

Two good things came out of the motel, first the insurance money from the ghost fire, second Chester and I

Two good things came out of the motel, first the insurance money from the ghost fire, second Chester and I. And something else came out of Chester and I.

"Should you be painting? The fumes might be bad for the baby." Chester worriedly gazes at my belly, a habit he's been doing for the past six months. I glance down my huge stomach, gently running a hand over it.

 I glance down my huge stomach, gently running a hand over it

"I think its fine." I say, finally catching his green eyes. This little guy came without warning, a bed and breakfast, and a quarter demon baby out of wet lock, things kind of have been busy for the two of us.

"What about Ender?" Chester suddenly suggests, smiling at my stomach.

"How about Benny?" I insist, making him roll his eyes.

"We're already naming our bed and breakfast after him, not our baby too." Chester disagrees. Benny, I feel like we abandoned him in that fire, despite him already being dead. All the spirits burned down with the motel, though Chester and Mason insist that he's finally at peace.

"I just want to keep his memory alive." I explain. Chester stands to his feet, and kisses my free hand.

"I know, but he's not a memory, he's a clean slate." Chester says, cupping my huge stomach that make even his hands look small.

"Do you think this place is going to be okay?" Chester asks all of sudden, frowning down at me. I grip both his hands tightly, he's terrified everything is going to happen again. That once this place is running that people are going to start committing suicide and murders just like at the motel.

All Chester wants is to live like a human, and run a good business.

"It's going to be great." I say with a huge smile. Chester gives me a huge smile, leans down and kisses me, then kisses my pregnant stomach.

I wanted this story to be a lot darker and gorier, but it kind off took off in its own direction.

The ending was suppose to be a bunch kids came to stay at the motel for prom weekend, and all those living souls at once would set off the horror hour that would make the motel burn down.

Blake was suppose to clean up after a LOT more bodies but I realized I couldn't keep doing graphic deaths every other chapter. It would have just dragged on instead of doing anything for the plot.

Mason visits occasionally, but lives a happy, sinful life roaming the country.

Benny's Bed & Breakfast is a hit, with no deaths. Chester lives off blood bags, and hobos with damned souls.

Benny killed himself because his father beat him because Benny was gay, and he just couldn't take it anymore.

Blake and Chester get married when their son turns three, with a one year old boy, and a girl on the way.

The reason Blake was a teenage runaway was because she was in a foster system living in a group home.

Blake, Chester, and their three kids are one happy demon family.