Chapter 16

I smiled as his tantalizing lips were inch away from my face. His ocean green eyes staring into my grey ones. His face held a smirk, I'm certain my heart skipped a beat. I returned his smile. I wrap my hands around his neck and use my lips to trap his. I moved my lips in sync with his. Our tongue dancing. I pulled away to caught my breath. I looked his eyes, it was filled with lust and maybe a pinch a love. I smiled as I dragged him back to my embrace, our lips enjoying it. I heard as he moaned in the kiss. He seem to be enjoying it as much as I was. That's good, no one likes a one-party, both persons should be enjoying. He lifted his hands from my waist and placed in on my thigh. I felt tingles running through me. I am ticklish there. I giggled in the kiss. He pulled away from me. He starred at me, his green orbs never leaving mine. My heart beat speed up seconds as I realize that I was in Carter's embrace, not Ryan Reynolds(Actor).

I jumped up. I sat on my bed, my heart was beating fast. Shit! I was dreaming about Carter. Oh my, I'm in trouble. I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom. I stand over the face basin. I turned on the pipe and washed my face with the water. What the hell is happening to me? I've never dreamt about kissing anyone before much less someone like Carter. I have a crush on Carter. A crush. Shit! Is this even realist, do adults my age get crush? I sighed I looked at myself in the mirror. I exit the bathroom and went to lay down in my bed but I was unable to sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw his green eyes staring at me with lust.

It scares the shit out of me. I can't fall for him, I'm just a poor girl with no to love or support her. Well there is Grey but lately he's being spending his time with Cloudy and I barely get to see him. Cloudy tummy was getting better each day. I just can't wait until the little ones are here. I always love animals and I always will. They were my source of comfort.

I got up from my bed. I took my phone off the bedside table and I looked at the time. 1 am. It was late, but stupid me was suffering from insomnia because this handsome devil won't come out of my head.

I placed my phone back to its previous position. I opened my door and started to walked to the stairs. When I reached downstairs I made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and made my eyes feast it's contains. I spot ice cream, Chocolate chip ice-cream, my favorite. I took it out. I walked to the counter and took out a cup and placed some of the ice cream in it. I placed back it in the fridge. I sat in the dark kitchen and started to eat my ice-cream. I savor the flavor as I placed each spoon in my mouth. I moan at its deliciousness. That is good, so damn good. I sigh with contentment; this is the best ice-cream I've had in years. I smiled when I was finish but I craved for more, it wouldn't hurt would it? After all I did live here temporary, I might as well enjoy it while it last. I got up and refilled my cup.

I sat down and as I was to but my first spoon, I heard a say, "Enjoy, eating my ice-cream, I see," I froze on the spot, his voice sending shivers in body parts I can't even mentioned. Why the hell does he have this effect on me? This is unfair, He didn't feel a bit for me yet still I can't seem to stop dreaming about him.

I turned slowly until I was looking in his eyes. The same eyes that was filled with lust, in my dream of course. A man like him can never feel something for a girl like me.

"Hmm..Yea," I answered shyly. I hated when he shout and I knew he might get anger because I am currently eating his ice cream, emphasis on the his not mine but his. Nevertheless, I couldn't help myself it was calling me. "I didn't know it was ours and I couldn't sleep so I just came down here and then I opened the fridge and I saw it. It was calling me."

He laughed so hard that I saw him bent and hold his stomach. I wonder if he was okay. Why is Mr. Arrogant was laughing and at me. This was a change or should I say a miracle. I looked at him with three different expression in my face, confused, happy and nervousness. This is the same guy that made me unable to sleep because he was in my dreams haunting me with his green eyes.

After he composed himself he sat on the island stool that was facing me. "May I join?" he asked.

"Yes," I let out weakly.