Chapter 21

Want, the desire to have something. That's what I have. I want Carter. I don't know if I was crazy but some part of me or maybe my heart was telling me that he's good for me. I wanted to kiss him back. I've never had that connection with anyone else and that scared me. I was dreaming about him, I almost kissed him. Yes, it was clearly want. However wanting him was wrong. It wasn't right.

I'm in my room staring at my ceiling. What am I going to do with these feelings I have for him. It was illegal to have these feelings. Illegal to want something that didn't belong to you.

I heard a knock on my door and it opened. I didn't bother to look up, most likely I thought it was Ms. Wilson, she was the only one who visited me in the nights to check if I turned off the bathroom pipe.

"Hey, I have something for you." I never expected to here Alexander's voice. I looked up from the ceiling and my eyes met his. He held something In his hands.

"Hi," I sat up and crossed my legs. I looked down on myself I was only wearing a tank top and a booty shorts. My face went red. I'm here almost half naked in front of him. No, stop he's seen me in bath suit before which was more revealing.

"I got this when I was coming home. I taught you might need a better one considering that one you have is not so reliable." I said handing me a phone. I took it from him.

"Thanks but my phone is okay."

"Nope, that piece of crap is not okay. The one I just gave you is a Samsung Galaxy 5 Note. it was 20 Gigabits and I placed a 64 gigabits SD card there. You can do a lot of things with it and I also placed my number on speed dial in case of emergency." Alexander said. It wouldn't hurt to call him that would it. It was a sexy name but I don't think it's as sexy as Carter but what the hell. I shouldn't be thinking about these things at least anything with him.

"Thanks. It's big." I said as I looked at my phones content. It was beautiful. It was in a purple case. I loved it already. I looked up at him and smiled. "I really appreciate this."

"Yeah sure, one more thing I'll be hosting an annually fundraising here for Orphans and that's next week. So you might want to get a dress and get yourself fixed up." There was something off him today. He looked sad.

"Okay, sure. I'll go shopping tomorrow." I didn't want to leave it just like that. "You seem sad. Is everything okay." I asked with my brows up.

"Yea, just a little tired. I'm trying to get a big deal but the old man is just so damn stubborn." He said, I couldn't help so I let out a laugh.

"It's okay. Don't worry about that. Just relax and guess what."

"What?" he seemed a little more relaxed.

"If you think you're too stressed or tired. I'm your ice cream buddy. Just call and I'll be there." I said giving him a smile. I can't believe he was the arrogant stalker I met a couple months ago. After getting to know him I realize that he wasn't all that bad or maybe he wasn't bad at all.

He laughed at my request. "You know what I might just take the up." he said returning my smile. "I have some work to do so I'll talk to you later okay and maybe we can take that offer of yours."

"Ok, I'd love that." I said with a slight blush coming on.

I watched as he gave me one last smile as he exit my bedroom. I close the door behind him. I dropped back on the bed and a sigh came from me.

I'm twenty-six years old and all my years no one has never made me feel this way and the worst part is that we haven't even kissed. Just being around him made my heart beat a mile a minute. I was falling for my nephew's brother. I was falling for the billionaire. I was falling for Alexander Carter.