Chapter 23

"Grey, stop it." I laughed as Grey licked my toes.  Grey moved over to Henrique. He started to lick the infant all over his face. I giggled as I watched the two show a lot of affection for each other.

The doorbell rang and I rush to open the door, knowing Grey would not cause any harm to Henrique. I opened the door to see a brunette, she was beautiful and beside her was a man, he hand his hand around her waist so I figured he was her husband. I offered them a smile, a genuine one.

"Hi, how may I help you?"I asked politely.

"Who are you?" the woman asked in a mean tone. As she looked at me up and down with a disapproving look. I was in a snickers and big T-shirt and bare foot.

"I'm the one who should be asking you're the one at the door." I replied with a mean tone, the same one she gave me. Two can pay that game. Don't be mean to me if you expect me to be nice to you.

The man held out his hands and said, "You must be Ms. Bisson."

I look at him and shake his hands. "Yes, how may I help you?"

"Oh Gerald, I wasn't expecting for you to come so soon." I heard Alexander say behind me. "Ms. Bisson you can go back to Henrique now."

I turned to look at him but his face was emotionless so I turned back to the couple at the door. "Nice to meet you Gerald." I turned and walked back to living hall. So he start calling me Ms. Bisson in front of his friends okay. I know I shouldn't feel anything but I couldn't help to feel the pain.

I sat back on the ground, Henrique still playing with Grey but I lost my happiness. I sat there looking in to space until I heard something jump on me. I taught I was Grey but when I looked up I was looking at Cloudy. She now weighed a ton because she was pregnant. She started to lick my face. I yelp and start giggling.

"No. Please get off." I sat refusing to touch her because I didn't want to cause harm to her unborn pups. She released me but started to lick my hands. She sat up. I smiled at the dog. I lifted my hands and start rubbing her tummy as she continues licking me. I let out small giggles.

"Ugh..yew.." I heard someone let out in disgusted. I looked up and saw the brunette but she wasn't alone. Her husband and Alexander was also there staring at me but not with disgust but amused. "Why are you letting those filthy dogs putting their tongue on the baby?"

"First, only one dog is touching Henrique and Second, a dog's mouth is ten times cleaner than a human's." I said as I rolled my eyes at her stupidness. Everyone knew dogs are cleaner than human, obviously she skipped all her biology classes.

"Ladies, please don't start an argument over nothing." Gerald said beside his wife. "Cindy why don't you get to know Ms. Bisson while we man discuss business." He gave his wife a smile.

"You expect me to stay with this thing after all the bullshit she did?" I turned at look at her. What bullshit is he talking about?

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Let's not get into this," Alexander said.

"No, I want to know what the hell you are talking about?" I got up off the ground and was now standing waiting for her to answer me.

"We all know you abandon your own child and that you're a worthless gold-digger." I felt like punishing her. How dare her call me worthless? A goal-digger, no she past her place.

"For your information Henrique is not my child. I don't have a child, I've never been pregnant and I don't plan on getting pregnant." I know if I didn't calm down I might do something I'll regret. "I'm not a gold-digger either. I've never been with a man because of their money never. Clearly you've mistaken because the last time I check Alexander was the one who came looking for me and not the other way around. I was fine living in my tiny apartment. I was fine having a job. I was fine with what I had because not everyone is meant to have a luxury life and happy endings. I don't believe in those things. Those are fairytales, they don't exist. And if being rich means I become like you, I'd rather live on the road side than be a bitch like you." I let out a frustrate scream and ran out of the room. I ran to room I was currently calling my mine.

People feel because you're less privileged they can treat you like you're nothing but she's wrong. I'm not nothing. I'm somebody's child or at least I was until they died.

I entered the bathroom. I took off my cloths and turned on the pipe. I cried below the heated water, my tears won't show. Being under  the water remains me of when It rains, no one can see your tears. Let it flow.