Chapter 12

Picture of Amelia and Hunter's outfit for when they go for ice cream.

Amelia's POV

I was currently at home trying to find something to wear to go out with Hunter for ice cream.

I chose a white spaghetti strap crop top, a white denim shorts, a blue jacket that I tied around my waist, a black and white sneaker heels wedges and I left my brown curly hair to flow out naturally.

I slipped a black hand band and put on a white head band on my head which had flowers on it.

I don't really wear make up so I just put on a glittery peach coloured lip gloss and but on smoky eyeliner to make my brown eyes pop.

After I was done, I unplugged my phone from charging and grabbed money and shoved it in my pants pocket.

I sprayed on a bit of perfume since I don't like to over do it.

Just as I was finished I heard the doorbell ring and I ran downstairs.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath the opened the door.

Standing there was a Greek god right before me.

Hunter was a white fitted shirt which imprinted all his glorious muscles and abs. He was also wearing a black jeans with a black combat boots and a black leather jacket.

I think I was drooling so I quickly put my hand on my mouth and thankfully I wasn't.

I quickly snapped out of my dat dream and looked up to see Hunter eye raping me.

His eyes were taking in every curve and part of my body.

When he made eye contact with me, I saw something flash in his eyes but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I don't know what it was but it was an emotion I had never seen in him before.

Hunter smirked at me and I rolled my eyes awaiting one of his annoying comments.

"You look really beautiful tonight." Hunter said softly.

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

Hunter fricken Ray actually commented on someone nicely and that someone is me.

I looked at him with my eyes popping out of my socket.

Hunter just chuckled and took my hand and pulled me out the house.

I locked up and made sure everything was off before leaving.

The car ride was filled with hunter making cheesy comments.

"Ok last one please?" Hunter begged.

"No Hunter. I've heard enough of your cheesy old pick up lines." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know, I realise that you roll your eyes a lot l really think u should get that checked out." Hunter rudely stated.

"Shut up" I said simply.

"Ok... You should sell hotdogs." Hunter started.

"Ummm why?" I asked confused.

"Because you already know how to make a weiner stand!" Hunter burst out laughing.

I gasped and slapped him on his shoulder.

But I couldn't help but laugh myself.

After a while we arrived at a small yet cute ice cream parlour.

It had seats for two outside as well as seats for families.

We went in and I gasped at how this place was.

"Oh my gosh this is so cute." I states with googoo eyes.

It was has a perfect size with white and baby blue walls and there were pictures of animated ice creams to the top of the walls.

By the cashers desk there was a white little shed over it that was connected to the wall.

The floor was hard wood and the roof was a darker shade of blue. This place was amazing.

Hunter chuckled, "I'm glad you like it."

As we went up to the counter, I gasped as I couldn't believe who I saw standing there working at this parlour.