Chapter 28

Amelia's outfit for school.

This chapter is really long. Its longer than all the others I've made.

School.

This was going to be the hard part of being back.

News spread like wildfire in my school so I would expect stares and whispering because everyone would know.

My mom let me stay home for the week so I could get comfortable and spend that time catching up on the work I missed.

Even though I'm a straight A student and I know most things before we even get it, I still like to complete notes and homework.

So Hunter, Carissa, Tyler, Caleb, Carl and Stephan always come over after school and help me catch up and things then we would just relax and have fun.

It was officially Sunday and I'd be going to school tomorrow.

Carissa and I are going to get a new hairstyle for my first day back.

Carissa wanted me to get one alone but I good her that she had to do one too or else I was doing absolutely nothing.

So she agreed that well both get one so....yeah.

"Carissa come on!"

"Hold your horse's leash I'm coming!"

Carissa spent the night so we could have some fun before I go back to school.

Believe it or not, Hunter, Carissa Caleb, Carl, Stephan and I have become really close over the week.

We're like brothers and sisters.

Except Hunter and I of course.

"I'm here let's go." Carissa grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

On our way to the mall, we sang and joked around to occupy time.

When we got there, Carissa and I planned to finish both our hairstyles before showing it to each other.

After the incident, I felt like a hole new person so I got my hair dyed in blonde.

I left the parts closer to the roots in its natural brown colour and dyed everywhere else blonde. (Sorry if I described that like an idiot but I'm not good at this stuff so.... Yh. There's a pic above though.)

I trimmed my hair and straightened the top half and let the lower half curl a bit.

When I was finished, I went to sit and saw that Carissa was already done.

She looked up and squealed when she saw me.

When I got a proper look at her I gasped.

She curled her hair and dyed the edges in brown and left the rest in its natural blond colour. She had a piece if hair hanging in front her left eye and that piece was dyed brown to the edges as well.

"Omg you look beautiful." I told her honestly.

"And you look stunning." She smiled.

We paid and left hand in hand.

Some people gave us weird looks but I could care less.

Carissa and I are like sisters so we act gay even though we're not.

*********

Carissa and I got up extra early to get ready for school.

She spent another night here so that we could've gotten ready together.

For my outfit, I wore a gray jacket that said new York girl, a blue jeans a black high top sneakers, diamond stud earrings, fake dorky glasses with black lenses and two hand bands, a marvel and a superman.

For makeup I just did a simple eyeliner over the eye, eye shadow the tone of my skin and a peach coloured lipstick. (Not good at doing makeup either, I'm not even a fan of it so don't hate if I explained this like crap.)

And for Carissa, she wore a denim shorts paired with a brown timberlands and a white tank top with a black leather jacket over it.

She did her makeup like mine, except for the lipstick which she did in baby pink.

Carissa put my hair in a ponytail with a bump to the front and a braid on each side.

For Carissa's hair, she put a braid on each side and a bun in the middle.

After getting dressed, we ran down for breakfast then left to go to school.

We were planning on meeting up with guys in the parking lot so that we could've walked in together.

When we pulled in, we saw the guys standing in an empty parking space which meant they kept it for us.

How sweet.

As soon as we parked the car, Hunter opened my door, pulled me out and kissed me.

"I missed you so much." He mumbled in the kiss.

"Yeah I missed you too even though I just saw you Saturday." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He just smirked at me and started kissing me rough.

I squealed when I felt him squeeze my bot.

He chuckled and pulled away looking satisfied.

"You look hot, as always."

"Wow well that means nothing coming from you" I joked.

"Oh don't worry. I know you love it when I hit you with my Hunter love."

I scuffed and walked off.

"Hey wait!" He ran after me.

I smirked and turned around slowly.

"I'm sorry babe. Forgive me?" He asked with a pouty face.

In response, I gave him a Peck on the lips and smiled.

The others were clearly enjoying themselves as they were snickering through the hole thing.

"Ok guys, let's go." I called out.

We pushed the doors open and walked into the hallway which turned quiet at our presence.

You could even hear a pin drop.

People were staring and whispering.

Most boys wolf whistled when they saw me and they would look at me like I was their first meal in weeks.

Hunter would growl but I would squeeze his hand in reassurance.

For the rest of Tye day, people whispered and some would come and ask me if I was ok.

I just replied with a nod.

But this one girl asked me what happened and I told her it was private so she nodded and left.

Today wasn't as bad as I expected it I be, especially since teachers gave me get well soon stuff like chocolates and flowers and teddy bears.

I actually had a great time and with my new friends whom I grow to think of as family.