Chapter 25

Hunter's POV

Its been three days since I've seen Amelia.

I'm worried, her friends are worried and her parents are worried.

Everyone's crying and trying their best to find her.

I feel half dead without Amelia and I've never felt that way before.

"Hunter I think we've found something." My friend Caleb informed me.

We've been trying to find information on Amelia ever since the day at the party.

When I went out to talk to her, she was gone.

I tried calling her friends and family or anyone she could've known.

"A girl from the party said she saw some guy grab Amelia and carry her in a black SUV." Caleb rushed out.

"Did she give you a description of the guy or SUV? Anything?"

"Yes yes. Calm down. She said the guy was buff and had black curly hair. He wore a full black suit and was about 6.2 and for the SUV, all she got was, it was black with really dark tinted windows. She didn't get the number plate."

"Is that everything?" I tried to make sure he didn't forget anything.

"Ummm, wait no. She also saw this girl with long brown hair, a really short dress and stilettos. She had tanned skin and was about 5.3 Yeah that's it."

Ashley.

I gave Caleb a deadly glare.

"Do you know how much that small piece of information helped? You're so stupid sometimes."

"Hey you should just be grateful I remembered ok!" He offended.

I scoffed. "Yeah ok whatever."

"We have to go find my princess."

With that, I ran out the door and went looking for more clues as to where they could've gone.

**********

Amelia's POV

Its been another three days.

Torture was all I got.

I felt like my whole world was being crushed and there was nothing left of me.

Ashley would bring articles of my parents begging for help to find me everyday just to spite me.

What she didn't know was that was the only thing keeping me alive and well.

Knowing my parents still cared meant a lot to me but I was still waiting on Hunter l.

I tried my best to not lose hope because I know he would find me.

At least I think so.

I heard the steel door open revealing one of the guards.

He threw a small bowl of burnt rice, a dry slice of bread with a small spoon of lentil pease.

They always gave me leftovers of whatever they had to eat.

If there weren't any leftovers, then I'd just be left here to starve.

I grabbed the bowl and scarfed down the food.

A little while later, I was given a small glass of water and I quickly gulped it down.

I let out a satisfied burp and leaned against the wall saying a quick prayer.

Everyday I pray for my family and I pray to yet out if here.

I lost a lot of wight during my time spent here because of the little I've been fed.

I look really skinny but not skinny enough to look like a skeleton.

As soon as my eyes closed, I heard the door to my cell, or whatever you want to call it, burst open.

My eyes widened in fear and I started to shake.

Every time I was about to be tortured, I would go into panic mode.

My breathing was heavy and my heart was pounding out my chest.

I saw feet approach me and I flinched away as much as I could.

Tears were falling freely and I was begging for mercy.

"Please don't! I'm begging you please. I'll do anything, just please no more! PLEASE!" I subbed.

Suddenly, I felt strong, warm and comforting arms wrap around me.

I slowly looked up and was met by those green orbs that I grew to love.

Hunter. He found me.