Chapter 17

During class, the teacher announced that there was someone new starting today and it was a girl.

I got kind of excited cause I thought I would make a new friend because I don't really talk to the other girls at school.

As Mr. Francis said the name, my heart rate increased.

It couldn't be. After all these years.

"Give a warm welcome to Carissa Bontonyo."

OH MY GOSH! That's my friend from middle school.

We were like sisters. I love her just as much as Tyler.

I stared at her in awe as she walked in. She's so pretty and petite.

I missed her so much that I felt like crying when I saw her, but I held back the tears.

"Ree" I whispered my childhood nick name that I gave to her and like magic, her gaze snapped to me.

I looked at her as she stared back at me and a smile slowly crept onto her pretty face.

I saw a stray tear fall down her cheek the same time I felt one fall down mine.

She speed walked to me and pulled me into a bear hug.

I squeezed her just as hard as she squeezed me.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much Mel" I heard her soft melodious voice say in my ear, using the childhood nick name she gave me.

"I missed you too"

She sat next to me as there was luckily an empty seat.

"Oh my gosh you're so pretty. I'm jealous" Carissa said jokingly.

I scoffed, "I might be pretty but you're beautiful and stunning." I said truthfully.

Carissa just shook her head with a small smile on her face.

During class we caught up on each others lives and of course I told her about Hunter.

She kept dragging me on for information so I gave in and told her everything.

Its finally lunch and Carissa and I are walking to the cafe to meet Tyler.

"Hey Tye I want you meet someone!" I shouted as I spotted him in the lunch line.

A few people gave me weird looks but I just rolled my eyes and ignored them.

Its not like they don't do the same thing.

"Hey Tye this is Carissa, my sister from another mister. We were friends since middle school and I love her alot." I said excitedly.

He gave her a small smile, "hi I'm Tyler and its nice to meet you."

"Well I'm Carissa, as you already know, and its nice to meet you too"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes at them. They were being so casual.

I caught Tyler eye raping Carissa when she wasn't looking and I smacked him on his head, hard.

"Ow what the hell was that for?!" He asked irritated.

"That's for checking out my friend when you have a girl friend." I whisper yelled equally as annoyed.

Yep you heard me, he has a girlfriend. It's the girl he's been crushing on.

"I was just checking her out, no biggie" he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes, smacked him again and walked away pulling Carissa with me.

"Who's the hottie that's eye raping you?" Carissa asked.

I turned and looked around until I caught Hunter staring at me.

We had an intense stare off then he smirked and looked away.

"Ummm that's Hunter," I said softly.

"Oh my gosh! He's even hotter than when you described him." Carissa cooed.

"If you weren't with him I would've already given him all of me." She said seriously.

"Ok first of all, we're not together. Second, he's off limits and third..
.. You're a whore" I said the last part playfully.

She gasped and slapped me jokingly while laughing.

I chuckled.

We found a table and sat down to keep the space while Tyler bought lunch.

He always does that while I keep a table. Its our daily routine.

"Ok, so back to topic," Carissa said as we sat down.

"I only have sex five times a month or maybe two times a week." She said proudly.

Yup. She was definitely a whore but I still love her.

"Wow you're not a whore at all." I told her sarcastically with a bored look on my face.

Tyler came back with lunch and we all quickly snatched what we wanted and dug in.

"You're dripping with sarcasm," Carissa said as she popped a fry in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes and Tyler looked at us confused.

"Am I missing something here?" He asked with a cute confused look on his face.

Carissa and I just looked at each other, then back at Tyler and burst out laughing.

We must look really crazy right now but I could care less.