Chapter 3- Unexpected

"Hey" I said

Suddenly I was becoming nervous

I knew nothing about Kyle's family and this been the first time, my hands were already sweating. My heart started racing as I saw Kyle hair whip of his face, showing his wonderful sea green eyes, he gave his usual grins as he stretched his left hand towards me, I took it and he pulled me towards him.

"Ready to go?" he asked

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied

With that he pulled me in a deep kiss as I pulled his hair and him pulling my body between his legs, my other hand resting on his chest.

He pulled away from me as gentle as he could, I forgot we were at school, everything is blurry whenever I am with him.

We got in the car and Kyle started the engine and we drove away from the school building

I was glad I was away from school, I felt freedom as soon as the car reached the highway. 

"So..., how were your classes?"

"Boring as always" I said rolling my eyes and leaning on the door handle

"Morgan..."Kyle began

"Don't worry, I'll pass, I always do..., gosh you're acting like my mother"

"Yeah..., and one more thing Moggie..., you are no longer allowed to see that charming, handsome, hunk of a chuck boyfriend of yours ever again"

"Uh..., but mommy!! i love him"

"Well young lady..., you've got some nerve right there"

I started laughing my head off

I gave him i quick kiss so he wouldn't loose his eye off the road.

"Enough about me..., what about you? How was your day?" I asked him

"Could have been better" Kyle said, looking at me sideways with a smirk

"Don't you dare speak, that was a huge mistake I made, you can't blame me!" I shouted, trying to prove my point

I remember that night, that was the day my mom had to work late at night and I snuck out of the house with Jane to go to Philip (another jock party) When we got there, I might have had way too much then needed and that night I ended up grinding on Kyle.

The next day I found myself sleeping next to Kyle on the sofa and from there Kyle asked me on a date and that's how we got together, very romantic right?? (just kidding)

"That was the best mistake you have made in your life for me"

"Let's change the topic ok??" i said blushing

"Fine, fine" he said laughing

Goodness, I felt so embarrassed, Jane made sure I never forgot that day, but looking on the bright side, I was glad I did it because that was the day we got together. 

We finally got to his house, it looked amazing, just like any other middle income family, A chimney could be sighted above the whitewashed roof and the brick-like appearance of the house gave me the impression that it was built to withstand the heavy snowfalls of Toronto's winter.

"Here we go, welcome to my humble home" Kyle said

"It's beautiful Kyle, like what your doing with the garden. So what exactly was wrong with me coming here?"

"Cause, i'm afraid I'll do something to you that you'll regret and you'll leave me feeling like a shit bag"

"Kyle..."

"Well c'mon..., what do you want to eat??" he asked scavenging for food in the fridge

"Nothing"

"Drink?" He asked

"Nothing"

"What's wrong?" he asked with a worried glance

"Nothing"

"You sure?"

"Nothing Kyle" I said irritated

"Something, if you don't tell me I'll literally take you to my room and rape you"

"You're not serious!!" I said horrified

Kyle chuckle for a bit and I grew scared for a second, my eyes looking at the door handle, looking for the possible exist if he was serious, just then my fear subsided because Kyle started laughing.

"You douche"

He kept on laughing and when he tried to speak it came out like

'I, drint mean to surred you.' 

I took the couch pillow and threw it at him and mocked his laughter which made him stop but I could tell he was trying as hard as he could to not laugh.

"I hate you" I said giving a sly smile

"Ahh..., don't break my heart babe, because as much as you hate me, I will always love you"

His smiled got swiped out of his face, when he realized that he just told me that he loved me, this was big, and he actually admitted that he loved me.

I gave him a small smile and walked towards him taking time, as I reached him, I stared into his eyes, which never failed to make me melt. I knew it was a big deal to him seeing as he was the type not to rush into love and all

"Do you really mean it?" I asked

"Of course Mog, why wouldn't I?" he said with a serious tone

"Because I love you too"

"Oh Mog"

He hugged me, we kept in that position for a very long time, I never wanted it to end.

We ended up hanging out in the couch watching TV.

 Kyle and I also started playing truth or dare till the sun began setting down over the horizon

He dared me into removing my top until I was only wearing my bra, I did it of course and I dared him to strip until he was bare chest, he looked amazing with his six packs and then he dared me to remove my trousers and I dared him to remove his and it ended up that we were half naked but we weren't ashamed.

We laid down together with him at my back holding my waist and me been comfy and watching the TV enjoying the feel of his hands on my body and we kissed and we continued watching "The wedding ringer" until it ended.

It was 11:30 p.m when I realized how late it was.

I am in big trouble...