- | 6 | -

After I finish eating, I slept for an hour or so and I am now awake. I feel refreshed and at first, I do not remember what is happening but then I realize and I instantly jump out of the comfy bed and look around. The room-sized balcony is crowded with people; some people on guard, pacing up and down with guns drawn and others watching down below from the telescope and binoculars. They are being handed plates of food and I watch them as they sit down, eyeing the food with pure hunger. I sigh with pride as I look at these people, my people and how well-trained and loyal they are.

"Sup dude," John greets, walking up to me, "you okay there?"

I nod back as a greeting, "yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You look a tad," he left a little gap between his thumb and index finger and emphasised it, "just a tad, weird stood in the middle of the room, looking around with some weird ass look on your face."

"Oh, yeah," I smile, "I don't know what I was doing either. Just checking things out, and yeah, they seem to be going pretty well."

"Kudos to your boys."

"My boys?" a look of confusion spreads on my face.

"Kyle and Brax. They really stepped up after you, you know, passed out and honestly, if not for them and oh, what's her name... Lara, that's it, yeah if not for them three we'd all have still been there stood in fear without even having the slightest idea of what to do."

I am surprised by this new found information, "really?" For some reason, my heart is not in it with John, probably due to his earlier out-burst where he blamed me.

He sighs; he probably knows that I'm acting a little bit pissed off due to his previous actions. "Listen, Harry. I'm guessing you're a little annoyed about before..."

"Ya think, Sherlock?"

"I deserved that." He frowns.

I was about to say 'ya think Sherlock' again but decided against it as I saw genuine regret in his face. He was waiting for a reply but I simply didn't so he sighed again and continued.

"Well, anyway, I wasn't exactly a happy bunny then-"

I snigger when he says 'happy bunny' and all sorts of thoughts and images run through my mind.

"Yes, hilarious, but I'm sorry okay. It was becau-"

God dammit, I can't do this anymore; I cut him off. "No, forget it. It's fine, I understand that you were in a crisis and, I, your leader wasn't even there. I know, it's fine, don't apologise."

"Oh, right." He grins, "well, that was quick."

"Okay, I gotta go." I don't wait for a reply and quickly walk away into the kitchen. I hear him mutter something behind me and I have to control the urge to go back and punch him.

I stroll into the kitchen and am greeted by a warm gust of air and a gorgeous aroma.

"Rose," I call. She turns around from chopping something; it looks like it is broccoli? I don't really know other than the fact it is a hideous shade of green.

"What the hell is going on?" I blurt.

She looks surprised, then worried, then confused then pissed off. "What?! You can't just storm up to me and then act like a total jerk, what the eff?"

I have to bite my lip to not burst out laughing, like who even says 'jerk' anymore and also she doesn't swear so she says the letter 'f' when she means 'fuck.'

Placing my hands up to surrender, I apologise. "Sorry, but I don't get why we're still here. How long's it been," glancing at my watch and doing some swift calculations in my head, "almost half a day and we're still here? Haven't those bastards already-"

I am cut off by a sudden, ear-drum crashing boom. I notice the plates rattling; the beds shaking; my shoulder-length, curly hair bobbing up and down.

"GET DOWN!" I yell as I glance across from the kitchen to the main room where I slept in. I crouch down and Rose, frozen with fear, stays upright. I tug on her legs and she falls, with a loud thump. I wince and apologise, again.

Another boom causes everyone to scream with fear and panic.

"Right, Rose, you stay here." I order, before bravely getting up and rushing to the room. Another explosion causes me to stumble and I nearly lose my balance but I hold on to the beds for support. The bed legs are drilled into the floor which is good because that means that the structure is good enough to support people during whatever this is. All eyes are on me and out on the balcony, everyone ceases the loud shouts and screams and are now shaking; their eyes are also on me.

"Everyone, get under the beds!" I yell amidst the chaos. Everyone stumbles up and in threes and fours, they huddle under the beds. Coincidentally, I huddle up with Kyle, Brax and Lara. My knees bent, I hold onto one of the bed posts just to keep my balance.

"What's this!?" Lara exclaims, panting heavily.

"I dunno, I think it's-" I begin before being interrupted.

"A bomb. They're setting bombs off." Kyle continues, ignoring the glare I give him.

"What? Are you crazy? A bomb would have killed us by now, our camp isn't that massive." Lara replies, a look that screams are-you-fucking-mad.

"Well, no shit (!)" Kyle retorts sarcastically, "a real bomb would damage the whole of Phover, never mind us. They're mini bombs, there's a secret stash of them somewhere in Phover and the only sector that has them is... Kappa."

Realisation dawned in me as I realised that we are being invaded by Kappa. My cheeks flushed red and so did Kyle's. Kappa is a Sector that is rubbish; they cannot survive for shit and they're shit at being discreet. Our sector would win any day against theirs and here I am, hiding under a fucking bed because we're being invaded by Goddamn Kappa.

"What the..." Brax interjects, his face seriously surprised, then disgusted.

"Oh fuck." Lara whispers. "So these mini bombs, do they do serious damage? Damn that, our whole lives are back there. Our shit before this," she emphasised this by waving her hands around the air, everywhere, "this happened are still there."

"No, not as far as I know. The bombs once set off, releases some laughing gas and I think that anything within a metre of the bomb gets pretty damaged, like the stuff gets burnt but it's recoverable. And anyway, the bombs are shit. That's why everyone who invades Kappa never takes the bombs. But it shits everyone up because it causes some impact like shaking and shit like right now, if we knew they were Kappas, we could've busted their asses." Kyle explains, regaining his composure. I let out a soft whistle to display that I am impressed by his knowledge.

"So we just gonna sit our asses here or get the hell outta here and go hammer some Kappa-sluts?" Lara smirks, already drawing a gun.

"What do you think?" I grin, and she rolls her eyes.

All four of us in complete sync, we effortlessly crawl out of the cramped space underneath the bed, we draw our loaded guns and walk out.

--

a/n: so on the last two lines, i wanted the way they walk out to be like how Taylor swift and her squad do at the end of her music video 'Bad Blood'.

and also argh! one direction won best artist video on the brits yesterday! well done guys!!

sorry for updating a bit later than usual; been busy.

don't forget to vote&comment!

I love yous

-Tan Xx