Chapter Fifteen [Teaser]

-Exactly what it says! Haha, I haven't had time to edit the whole chapter. Hopefully you guys like this preview.-

Chapter Fifteen [Teaser]

              “Don’t lie to me.” He pulls his hands back and hisses – almost got it... “Who’s here?”

“It’s just us.” Valerie looks away, quickly.

Cole glances at her with sharp, suspicious eyes, squinting them up at her guilty face. He watches her curse silently to herself; she mouths something to her chest with a vicious tone.

“You’re lying.” He finally says - he doesn’t believe her.

“No, I’m not.”

“I can tell, remember.” Cole says, knowingly, rubbing a little harder, feeling his hands getting looser.

“Oh yeah?” She scoffs.

“You can never look at me when you do. You keep your eyes low, maybe even shut,” She looks up at this, “Or to the ground.”

“That’s not true.”

“It is and you know it.” He smirks, finally gaining the upper hand. It feels good to be in control of the conversation; in fact, it feels amazing.

What a night.

This wasn’t how he imagined going into the New Year. He didn’t imagine that he would be pleading for his life or subjected to torture. He didn’t know that he’d be held prisoner in this freezing, wooden chair, scraping flesh from two weak, bloody hands, even for the smallest chance of escape.

              He knew exactly who he had wanted to spend it with, then, and he knows it now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              “Let’s go out tonight.”

She ponders over it, as he wraps his arms around her and rocks her, “Ah...I-I don’t really.... feel like it.”

“Come on,” He rocks her from side to side, even slower, soothing her, caressing her, “It’s Friday.”

-Why did she end it with 'Friday'?!

Step One) Read the blurb.

Step Two) *Gasp* when you get it.

Cool?

Cool. I'll update soon, everyone :) Thank you!-