Chapter Seventeen [Part One]

Dedicated to Krabby-Baby23 for being my 500th fan, and just a generally, genuinely cool person. I would absolutely love it if you could all go to her profile, http://www.wattpad.com/user/Krabby-Baby23, and support her story, as it's in the Watty Awards as well. It's a Fan Fiction about Greyson Chance and I think you'll all enjoy it. :)

Chapter Seventeen

It wasn’t hard to drag his lifeless body up, but putting him back in the chair would be wasting time. Valerie was ready for the last phase of it all, and insisted Natalie helped her take an unconscious Cole into the room. It was a dark room, with a single, barred window and the floor was hard, making Cole’s head bleed on collision with the ground, as they’d dumped him. The pair chained him to the wall, making sure there was absolutely no chance of escape.

Then, they waited.

When he eventually came to, all he could do was beg and plead, and ask.

How Valerie hated his questions – why did there always have to be so many? Why couldn’t he just accept that he was going to die, one way or another?

He’d hurt her.

He didn’t deserve friends.

He didn’t deserve Gwen.

He doesn’t deserve life.

Whimpering, he tries one last time, through the open, square, glass window in the door.

“Valerie... Please, let me go. I-I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” Natalie asks, her eyes brightening.

 “Aw, I’m not gonna hurt you.” She gets up and starts to pace around, the click of her heels sending chills down both his and Natalie’s spines, “I’m gonna kill you.”

 “Valerie.” Natalie blurts, grabbing her arm, holding her back.

Valerie shakes her off, pushing her sister away, “Don’t touch me.” She warns, “You know, if you’re not on board, you can go with her.”

At this, Natalie gasps – Val wouldn’t do that to her own flesh and blood...

But then...

“With her?” Cole asks, “With who?”

“Doesn’t matter.” Natalie says quickly, covering it up, but Valerie wants to tell, enjoying the torture; she squints with delight,

“Actually, I want to tell you just one more story before the New Year.”

“Oh, yeah?”

"It's about a baby."

Cole is silent, fearful of what is about to come.

"Your baby." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I know this is really, really evil. But I've got to get this story back up on the numbers. I'll update this chapter, and let you know when I do, ;) But Part Two is the one with all the drama, and I promise I won't do an unfinished C17, so look forward to that! Hopefully, I can update this chapter tonight - fingers crossed, we'll see how it goes. I hope you like it :)