Going "Shopping"

This is dedicated to colby15 for commenting first on the last chapter. I really appreciate the support!!

Once again, I did not have enough support on my last chapter! I finally had them kiss, and I had the least number of comments and votes! :( Please comment and vote!! On the bright side, I have almost 40 votes on the prologue! Wow!

In part of the story, Natalie talks about a blog called "Kiss and Tell"! Kiss and Tell is actually a blog and I know one of the writers. It is for writers and is really cool! If you could go to the external link or check out kissandtellya.com it would mean a lot. Thanks!

**Cast suggestions anyone?**

Going "Shopping"

"OMG!" Ava squealed, falling backwards onto my bed. Her face was glowing. "He actually kissed you? And, now you're back together?"

I nodded, my expression matching hers. "Yep! It was amazing. And..." I paused for dramatic effect. "We're going on a date tonight!"

Ava's eyes went wide. "What time?" She asked.

"7. We're going to a movie!"

"Natalie! It's 5:30! You need to start getting ready!" Ava shook her head in mock disbelief and then grinned at me. "But seriously, make-up, hair, and choosing outfits takes time! And you have to leave time to eat..."

I shook my head. Ava knew I didn't exactly like make-up. I think it's too artificial and it always gets in your eyes. She was definitely joking.

"Oh, you're right! I guess I should get started on my make-up, I mean, eye shadow, blush, eye liner, mascara, lip gloss..."

Ava stared at me with her mouth open, not seeing through my act. "Since when did you become normal?"

I laughed at her, but Ava just glared at me. "Not funny Natalie. Not funny at all. I seriously thought you were becoming normal!"

"I am normal!" I said, slightly hurt, but I brushed off the insult.

"Whatever you say Natalie, Whatever you say. But, lets at least pick out an outfit! You can't look like a slob!" Ava walked over to my closet and opened the white door.

"Hmmm. Hey, Natalie?" Ava looked over her shoulder at me. I was trying to find my hairbrush so that I could brush my hair, and was scouring the room for the tiny pink brush.

"Here it is! Oh, yeah?" I questioned as I found my hairbrush in my dresser drawer.

"Do you want to wear a skirt or a dress?"

"Actually, I was thinking skinny jeans..."

Av interrupted me. "Absolutely not! Jeans are way too casual! Even a skirt might be too casual... yep, you're going with a dress!"

I groaned but allowed Ava to pick a casual but "not too casual" dress from my closet. She managed to choose a dress I actually liked. It was a baby blue and fell just above my knees. The dress tightened just above the waist and then went into the skirt. On the hem of the skirt were embroidered flowers the size of my palm.

"Try it on." Ava urged me. She turned to face the wall as I slipped on the soft fabric.

"You can look." I smiled as she faced me and her face lit up in delight.

"Natalie, that's absolutely perfect!" Ava gushed. "Now all you need to do is bring along that pretty silver purse you have and you'll look amazing!"

"And a sweater!" I reminded her, about to go downstairs to get one.

"Absolutely not! You can't bring a sweater so when you get cold, he can put his jacket around your shoulders!"