9//Change

When I got home after the party Jake pretty much tackled me at the door. I then remembered I hadn't contacted Jake all night and he would be worried.That's when I realise I had no clue where my phone was. I apologised and he gave me a big lecture like always. 

Sunday night I had a nightmare, not the ones I normally have, but a new one. It was like a flashback from the party but this time no one saved me, I was rapped but it didn't stop there, the guys took me and that's when I woke up in a pool of my own sweat. I couldn't fall back asleep after that I was terrified being all by myself. I think I could push everything away when I was with Mason but when alone I feel vulnerable, like they could jump through my window and try again.

School again, it feels never ending I just want to get out. It's hard to live 2 lives, when you are so called 'dating' the popular guy. The second I stepped foot into school this morning all the talk was about Mason's party but mainly about Mason's girl, aka me. of course no one at school knows its me apart from Logan and of course Mason and I have to walk around the halls pretending I don't have a clue in the world. People are making up rumours that we aren't actually dating and it was just for the one night because Mason isn't a commitment type of guy but I'm not scared because I'm not a commitment type of girl, but we can get through this together.

First class is history which I just happen to have with Mason, this could be interesting. As usual I'm the first on into the class but when the bell goes everyone floods in except for two people, Mason and Logan of course. As the teacher starts the lesson I start staring out the window looking at the Forrest that connects onto the school, I've always wanted to go in but I've always been to worried of what I might find. I hear the sound of the door barging open and I move my attention to the two boys that walk in with no care in the world, the teacher is so used to them coming in late she doesn't say anything. As they walk to the back row they don't sit in their usual seats, no they come right next to me.

"Move." Mason pretty much growls at the guy next to me. He quickly jumps out of the seat and Mason sits down. All eyes are on Mason and Logan so I don't make an attempt to talk to them. Finally after what seems like forever the teacher tells us where to turn to in our books to start work and everyone starts chatting and working, that's when I decide it's the right time to talk.

"What was that?" I whisper over to Mason.

"What was what sweet cakes?" He has a cheeky smirk on his lips.

"Don't worry I'll talk to you later." I try to act angry.

"You look cute when your angry." Well I guess it didn't work.

A few classes later the bell finally sounds for lunch and I can't be more excited to get food in my belly. After dropping all my books in my locker I make my way to the cafeteria, on my way I am pushed around a corner and pined to the wall, I try to scream but there is a hand on my mouth, I then realise I've shut my eyes, I slowly peal them open to reveal... Mason! It was only Mason.

I slap his arm. "You freaked me out." He just smiles and leans in trying to give me a kiss. "What if someone see's us." I put my finger on his lips.

"Don't worry I've got it sorted. Also I wanted to talk to you about that. What if you came to school tomorrow as you?"

"You mean like me, me, tight shorts, crop top and wavy thick blonde hair?"

"That's exactly what I mean."

"I'll think about it, as for now...." I reach up and peck him on the lips.

By the end of the day my stomach was rumbling like mad, you could say I didn't really make it to the cafeteria, I blame it on Mason. Although one thing that has been on my mind since lunch is what Mason suggested, I just come to school as me. I've wanted to do it forever now but I just can't bring myself to, but if I did I feel like now will be the best time.

After talking to Jake about my plans he was all for it although he suggested keeping the wig for safe measure I mean it couldn't hurt.

I ate dinner and had a shower before calling it a night pretty early because I woke up so early this morning. I hope there are no nightmares.

Tuesday... No nightmares thank god, I woke up feeling alive and ready to face the world. I make my way to my bathroom to have a shower. I then do my makeup adding a few more details than normal for school but I love it. After that I get changed into my new attire picking out a cropped tight grey shirt, black skinny jeans because it was starting to get cold outside now. I paired it with my favourite bootie, a flannel around my waist, my black handbag and a gold necklace. After I had breakfast I threw on my black wig and made my way to school.

To say I am nervous is an understatement, I've been sitting in my car for a good 15 minutes

To say I am nervous is an understatement, I've been sitting in my car for a good 15 minutes. I finally decide to go into school before it fills up with people. I get a few looks from people in the hall I then make my way to math and I am welcomed by an empty classroom. I don't think anyone recognises me they all think I'm new or something because when the bell goes I get weird looks, smiles and unwanted stares. I have almost all my classes with Mason but of course he isn't here yet and I'm freaking out. Before the teacher takes the role and starts the lesson I send Mason a text.

Me: please come to class right now I'm freaking out.

Mason: it hasn't even been 2 minutes since the bell has gone plus the teacher doesn't start the lesson for like another 5 or so minutes.

Me: please just come, let's just say I might of done something and I don't know if it's good or bad.

Mason: fine, I'm coming I'll be there in like one minute.

He wasn't wrong a minute on the dot he walked through the door and just like that the room went silent and all eyes were on Mason, some people looked confused because he was early to class, well he wasn't early it was just early for him. He look to where I sit in every class and his eye widened at the sight of me, everyone's eyes seemed to follow his and soon most of the class was staring at me. Slow Mason makes his way over to the desk next to me and the guy is already out of the seat before Mason can say anything but when Mason sits down and looks at the class he just can't help himself.

"What are you all looking at?" He says in a low angry voice. Everyone snaps their head back to the front of the class and the teacher take that as his key to take the roll. If I wasn't freaking out before I am now, everyone is going to learn that I'm not new, no in fact I'm just a hot nerd. My name isn't called out until closer to the end so I sit patiently waiting.

"Blake Smith?" I slowly raise my hand but of course the teacher doesn't look up. "Blake are you here."

"Here sir." Boom all eyes on me, even the teacher looked up and his eyes grow to the size of golf balls. I could hear whispers among the class but I wasn't scared anymore no I just hated everyone staring.

"Ok we get it I look different, cool, no need to stare." I roll my eyes and give everyone a death glare. Everyone looks shock but they all turn around and the teacher continues the lesson.

By the end of the day all talk is about me which is annoying but I'm used to it. At least they don't all know I'm a fighter they just know I'm not an ugly nerd, I'm a hot one and soon they will find out I'm not much of a goody two shoes anymore, oh no I'm having fun for my last year of school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake is finally starting to be her true self at school it's going to be so fun to write because she is so care free, a bit like Mason maybe worse.

Thank you for reading once again. Comment any questions you want to ask but note I won't give any spoilers. Please vote. Love you people xx