Natsu's letter

Konnichiwa Minna =D I am sooooo high on sugar... lol Imma having a sugar rush... I only ate 4 jumbo size bags of cotton candy, a whole pack of gum, 3 packs of gummy bears, 2 ice-cream sandwiches, a jawbreaker that barely fit in my mouth, a piece of cake, and like a whole humongous bag of assorted candy... NO CHOCOLATE... CHOCOLATE IS DISPICABLE that is in my world... is it okay for my vision to be kinda blurry... I feel so happy and I see stars... hehe... kinda tired b xdrcftyufvrg

OMG I'm so sorry... the other night I kinda overdid on the sweets... hehe... ya I guess u could say I became drunk before it was legal for me to do it lol... Imma not gonna erase it cause for once... I didn't write something that bad... good thing I didn't publish it hehe... then u would all be like dot dot dot...

After this or this and one more chapter... lets see I'll give u the bad news first... I don't know when I'll update... GOMEN NE GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN... I am begging for forgiveness.. I will be at my dads house and they actually care about me so they make sure I get 3 meals, do something productive, and keep me from being bored... I will be going back to my moms house in about a week so I wll update moe then... the good news isn't really good news... I'm just informing u that there will be a 4 3/4 year time skip.

I have bad grammar and spelling if we do a spelling contest I know who would be in last place... points at me.

DISCLAIMER: If I owned Fairy Tail... I would make a whole season about the fairy tail couples <3 <3... but I don't -_-#

This is dedicated to starryflames... I love her stories... if u haven't read them... I will stuff it in ur face and make u read every word while glaring @ u like Erza bwahahahahaha >=D

The Youtube video would be the awesome song DRAGON FORCE... 1 word... BAGPIPES... If u see Natsu and this song combined... lets say ur about to get ur butt kicked

The photo would be Lucy and Igneel... read and u'll get why this picture is needed

Feedback always appreciated

ENJOY!!!

__________________________________

Dear Natsu,

If you are reading this Happy has finally given you this letter. You have probably given up looking for me. I didn't expect you to find me, but I do expect you to think me leaving was your fault. Let me tell you something... if was not ur fault alone. It was also my decision. I think that it's at least been a year since I've been gone if Happy has given it to you. If you have stolen it then I am not happy, well I wouldn't be exactly mad either. Like always I will be indifferent. Well I have a feeling u smelled Igneel on the package. That's because I'm with Igneel, well not only Igneel but all the dragons. Sugoi (amazing) huh. Igneel says hi to you... If I had emotions I think I would miss u. I will be back in 5 years after the day I left. Even if I lost my emotions and you broke my heart a bunch of times... I love you. See you when I get back.

Forever Yours,

~Lucy Heartfilia <3

Inside the envelope was a picture of Igneel and Lucy.

Natsu feel to his knees. Tears welling up in his eyes. She loved him, even if she lost her emotions, even if he broke her heart, even if she had killed her she would always love him... for better or for worse, in life and in death. 5 years, 5 long and torturous years without her, and when he just realized that he loved her no matter the circumstances, he wanted to be there for her, but it was already too late, to late to try to make it up to her, to late to say he was sorry, and especially too late to tell her how he really felt and how much he actually cared.

"LUCY"

Happy ran over to Natsu and hugged him "It's okay Natsu, it'll be okay."

"get off Happy"

"What?"

"I SAID GET OFF BEFORE I BURN U TO CRISPS"

Happy backed up terrified of the Dragon Slayers rage. Natsu roared, he roared a loud as a dragon. His Eyes were filled with sadness, grief, and anger. He wanted to go back in time, he wanted to change everything. He just wanted her back.

Natsu roar was heard at the fairy tail guild. They had thought that it would be alright to let him go. He wouldn't do anything that bad, but they heard that roar... it didn't sound like the Natsu they knew, they immediately set out to find the raging pink hair dragon slayer.

Natsu was on fire

(A/N: I really don't get how his clothes don't burn)

The grass quickly lit on fire, Natsu punched a tree, knocking it down and setting it on fire. Soon the whole forest was on fire, but Natsu didn't care, he walked through the forest and reached the edge of Magnolia.

Natsu couldn't hold it in anymore, he started on a rampage, leaving the buildings burning, turning them into a heated pile of ashes, not letting anything stand, not letting anyone escape.

The city was in flames, it was a bright light in the middle of Fiore, people from the magic council had came, many people tried to stop Natsu, but no matter who challenged him, they would end up in bad shape.

"Snap out of it!" Erza shouted\

Natsu didn't answer, he couldn't talk, he didn't know what he was doing anymore. He just had to vent his anger.

"Stupid Flame-Brain!! Calm down" The ice mage said, getting a bad burn on his arm from Natsu's fire.

Natsu couldn't stop anymore, he couldn't control his body. His mind was somewhere else, memories of Lucy where popping in his head, from the time he saved her from the Salamander, to the time she rejected her offer for Team Natsu. He couldn't remember seeing her after that. It was like, he was so sad it hurt, over time he tried to forget, he hadn't known why but he was really hurt when she rejected his offer. His mind forgot to save him from the sadness and pain, it made Lisanna a distraction.

It got so bad the magic council tried to contain him, but they could only slow him down.

By the time the sun came up, almost the whole city was in ashes, there were many casualties, Natsu has moved onto the next town, thinking he had done enough here... Magnolia had been reduced to ashes in just one night.

Fairy Tail was trying to put the ashes am debris to the side while they try to find food, water, and survivors.

Natsu had made his way to Harigeon ( A/N: I can't spell it... GOMEN) before collapsing from exhaustion.

The magic council took him and locked him away. They thought he was too dangerous. He had killed many people, burnt crops, and ruined years of work.

Nobody could do anything to help him.

In dragon world, Lucy was looking through a Lacrima. She had saw how much trouble she had caused. silent tears fell down her cheeks. She looked again at Natsu's unconscious face. He looked so worn out, so sad, so angry; and she hadn't been there to help him through it. It had only been one two months (In dragon world)... she wanted to go back, to help Natsu. She had thought her leaving would be the best thing for them but they were sad, She had to wait for another 9 years and 10 months, but she couldn't back out. This was a once in a lifetime chance.

"I will always be there for you, Natsu Dragneel"

Even though they were millions of light years away, Natsu heard her. In all his suffering, in all his pain. She would always beside him.

__________________________________

OMG MINNA... I'm CRYING =''< IDK WHY... sorry for such the short update... I took a break and it's still a short update... My parents have been encouraging me to read less... yes that's how much I read... gihee... Well sorry it's so short GOMEN NE *starts crying again*... it's the shortest chapter yet...

Well thanks for reading TTFN (TA TA FOR NOW)

~AWH >^.^<