Where have you been?

Ohayo Minna... I was able to update today instead of tomorrow... I'll probably update tomorrow too. I'm kinda tired, I set my alarm clock for 6 A.M every morning so I can read fanfictions... I go to sleep a 1:30 <--- Average... because I want to read fanfictions.... the rest of the day I'm busy, and I'm updating... My alarm clock just keeps going until I wake up and turn it off so ya... I think not getting enough sleep for the past month has finally done something to me... I slept through 43 minutes of that annoying alarm... it's kinda sad... well sorry if this sucks... I still feel tired and this morning I got soap in my eyes so I can't see well... Kuso that soap... Sorry for taking so long to update... I'll update again soon!

GOMEN for all the mistakes in grammar and spelling :(

I dedicate this chapter to Lucy_Heart_Filia... thank you soo much for the dedication... here I dedicate this chapter to you... Every body if u haven't read her story you should go check it out... it's new, and original... I really doubt anyone has the same idea as her... while I think some people may have the same reason as me D=... her story is Book 1: Pendant of Edolas (Fairy Tail NaLu Fan Fiction)... I love it <3.

DISCLAIMER: If I owned Fairy Tail than NaLu would be an official couple... they would be getting married... and Natsu would be bragging to Gray that he got married first XD!!! DO I HEAR WEDDING BELLS??? Why yes... yes I do

Why yes, I am just started watching fairy tail 2 months ago... but I still love fairy tail as much as any other fairy tail fan

The youtube video would be fairy tail opening number 1 or Snow Fairy... I love this song... Fairy where you going...

The picture is what Lucy wears now. I absolutely adore this outfit... she looks sooooo good in it =D.

Feedback always appreciated

ENJOY

__________________________________

LAST TIME ON WHY ME?

His eyes widened in shock.

He couldn't believe it

right in front of him

stood the one and only

LUCY HEARTFILIA

Tears threated to fall, he tried to stop them, but they were spilling out, Lucy ran up to The master and hugged him.

Everyone heard a commotion in the masters office, they slowly walked up the stairs and were about to open the door when the door opened and closed.

There was something there. they threw a blanket on it and tried to catch her. She got away and was about to get out of the guild when she bumped into a certain pink haired dragon slayer.

She stopped running and looked at him, he stared at her and walked towards her, she didn't run, she didn't hide, tears started falling on the ground.

Natsu looked at the thing in front of him, it smelled somewhat familiar, strawberry and vanilla, but it had something else, where have I smelled that before? Natsu asked himself.

The thing mumbled some words, you could now see her feet, the thing was a human. Natsu grabbed the blanket and pulled it off.

Right there was Lucy Heartfilia, he was shocked. Lucy had changed. She looked at Natsu, and he looked at her. Onyx eyes met Brown, they just stared at each other. Natsu could see the pain and grief in her eyes, she could see that her heart once open and ready to let anyone in was heavily guarded, and closed tight. She looked away, her bangs covering her eyes. She looked straight into Natsu eyes, they were now purple, they flicked brown, but stayed a deep shade of purple she brought her hand up and said "Gomen Minna."