Blacking Out

I've told you the World's story, but I haven't really told you mine. Of course, I can't really tell you who I am, why my skin is blue of all colors, or why I know that I'm 16 (I just know, you know.). My recent story started 1 month ago on a dark street in a city called Crestview,Florida (I just knew where I was without thinking about it, weird huh?). I was in front of a large abandoned building, standing in a abandoned parking lot.
The doors looked to be automatic, they were half closed, partially blocking the dark interior. I stepped towards the store and winced in pain, my right side burned. When I looked down at my body, which was covered with a black body suit, I saw the color of my skin and gasped in amazement. Thankfully I didn't scream or anything, that would have been very embarrassing, not that anyone was around to hear me.
I went inside the store, squeezing between the doors, there was an old red machine that had the words Red Box on it's front, how bizarre. Then I walked through some plastic o-shaped fixtures that rose from the floor. As I entered the store proper, my stomach growled, I needed to find some food! I looked to my left noticing an opening with the words Subway above the entrance.
To my right weird counters with dusty bags that said Wal-Mart on the front, stretched far . There was probably an entrance on the other end. In between the place called Subway, and the Wal-Mart counters was a gap that led to the rest of the store. Clutching my side again I roamed the store, finding old food, opening the packages and stuffing my face. Most of the perishables reeked, steering me away from them.
After returning to the front and finding the bathroom to relieve myself, I made my way to the other side, finding the medical supplies. Opening a first aid kit I grabbed an ice pack placing it on my burning side. Once again, I roamed through the store looking for a bag of some kind, eventually I settled for a backup in the Boy's section. Returning to the food section, I grabbed as much food and drink as I could, not trusting any of the juices I grabbed a gallon of water.
The whole time I had this urge to keep moving, to get out of this weird Wal-Mart place. Finally, backpack full, my side cool, I walked to the front and out the doors again. It was then that I saw the moon rising above some abandoned shops . This moon was bigger than it should have been, with craters all over it. But strangely, there were a pair of hands and numbers around it's circumference. That was when I blacked out, slipping into a blissful sleep fit for kings.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkness, for hours, at least, that's what it seemed like, and then, the sound of crashing waves. Opening my eyes, I took in the emerald green ocean, and the white sandy beach, lit by the now ordinary moon. The beach was barren of man and beast, I was a lone figure amidst a white paradise. For some reason I wasn't shocked to be in front of an ocean, when before, I was in front of a store.
Somehow, I knew that I was in a place called Okaloosa Island, many miles south of Crestview. I also knew that I was staring at the Gulf of Mexico (I didn't really know what, or where that was at the time.)
My eyes started to droop, I needed sleep, and I needed immediately, maybe I would wake up and see that this was just a bad dream. Moving toward the moon in the west, I trekked through the deep sand. I looked down at the sand, noticing all the seashells lying and looking pretty in the moonlight. Eventually, I came to a big sand dune, I walked up the dune, skirting the bushes and rocks to reach the summit. Once I reached the summit, I looked down, and saw a large winged thing with metal, two circular pipes and a fin in the back. My brain told me that this thing was an airplane, a Boeing 747.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, Chiss528 here hoping this story is to your liking. I'm basically making it up as I go along so, bare with me! Please comment, critique me as much as you want, this is only my second story.