Lucas's Dilemma

My dad, the dude of death, wants me to help him rule the world, that's just messed up!
He told me about his successful "control" of the Death funnel, how it provided him with the power to control the world, to "shape it in his image." For some reason, I think that he expected me to be elated at the chance to rule by his side, he told me that I could rule any part of the world, as if I wanted to rule! It was hard enough for me to stare at his arrogant golden face while seeing all the scenes of death circling the funnel.
While I listened to this narcissistic dark angel, I wondered how Danny was doing, somehow I knew that he was going through something similar. We had only just met, but it already felt like we were friends.
" Were you listening to me?"
Oh great.
"Sure, to most of it anyway."
"Then you will help me kill that weakling scion of time?"
"What! Why do we need to kill anyone!?"
"I would reprimand you, but the fact that you quale at the thought of death shows me how weak you truly are, you must've gotten it from your mother."
Out of all the things Thanatos had said so far, this statement earned him my full attention.
" Who was my mother?"
His face darkened, and when I say darken, I mean face turn gray darken, but then it brightened back to gold, and a sly smirk spread across his face.
" I could tell you about her, tell you how we met, the story of your birth, why you don't remember your past."
"But," I said darkly.
"You must do everything I say without question. Your obedience, and your loyalty to me will determine what I do for you."
Conflicting thoughts were spinning in my head, this may sound bad, but, I wasn't too concerned about a mother I'd never met before, maybe if I could remember my past I would be more concerned. And I also knew that helping my dad out would really only benefit him, I may not have been a part of Earth for what seemed like more than a few days, but the death of people at some power hungry angel's expense was something I wouldn't stand for.
" I need time to think this over."
Thanatos glared at me, then he spoke: "You have two weeks, on the 28th of July when Halley's comet returns you must find me and give me your answer."
"Where will I find you?"
"The Time X headquarters in Anchorage, Alaska, when I kill the Time lord, all of humanity will witness the Time and Death funnels descent at that point. I will be master of Time and Death, and mankind will call me Master!"
If I didn't know that my dad was insane, I knew now.