Un-earthly Legacies

Dreams are scary, lovely, and sad, making sleep so interesting. One night, or day during naps, you're falling in love, another night you're killing your enemy. Most psychologists would say that dreams are a normal part of a human beings life, no matter how strange they are. As you've probably figured out, I'm not normal, so my dreams aren't normal, instead they're prophetic.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flying, pass the Earth, then Venus, then Mercury, and through the sun! Then a white sea of light flowing all around me, until I blacked out.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
My ears were opened to the sound of beautiful music. Ethereal string music accompanied with a synthesizer, and an electric guitar. I felt so old and young at the same time, the music weighed my heart down while simultaneously lifting it. I know that all of this sounds crazy, but I'm sure that you're used to my crazy world by now.
Once I opened my eyes, I beheld what looked liked a blue electric tornado rapidly spinning in space. Around the tornado there were millions of small nebulous clouds with people fighting, kissing, talking, eating, running, singing, writing, and a thousand other things. Some of them wore robes, suits of armor, dresses, and many other garbs that are just too weird to describe. For some reason, I wanted to touch this mass of colossal weirdness, floating forward I came close enough for my hair to stand on end.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
A warm low voice said behind me.
I turned around and faced a guy who looked just like me! The difference? He had white wings protruding from his back, he looked older, and he was more muscular, he also had a sword with runes on the edges. The most identifiable difference between us, was his glowing blue eyes.
"Let me guess, something really bad would happen if I did?"
"Correct." The guy said with a smile. "Aren't you going to ask who I am?"
" Honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter anymore. But, since you brought it up, who are you?"
"My name is Kairos, the Keeper of Time, and...your father."
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucas's POV

Space was not cold, I could breathe, and I could hear music, my life is definitely weird, weird, and more weird. Spinning in front of me was an enormous funnel of lightning, the music was full of sadness, and despair, apparently the funnel of lightning was producing it. Scenes of death were spinning in nebulous clouds around the funnel, some of the scenes were so grotesque, I had to look away.
"Un-pleasant, is it not." A low, cold voice said behind me.
As I turned around, I felt so cold that I almost didn't complete my turn for fear of who I would see. Floating before me, was a black robed figure who looked like me, except for the glowing red eyes and the scythe in his right hand.
"This is the legacy I will leave you one day." He said, sending a chill down my spine.
"Wh-who are you?" I stammered.
" I am Thanatos the Lord of Death, and... your father.