"Sunrise"

*NOTE: please skip to about 43:20 in the video. I could not, for the life of me find this picture, so here, a video with the picture in it. I'm done.

"Please Ellana, explain, why that... thing is back inside the walls of skyhold?!" Cullen screamed.

"Because, he is a friend, he helped us with things we would not have been able to figure out on our own. And he is not a "thing", he is a living, breathing human being, with flaws he was only trying to correct by being here, but I will tell you, he will NOT, be leaving, except with me, or of his own free will!" I screamed just as forcefully.

He sighed. "Look, what I want to know, is why you forgave him?"

"You know when I left on Lily after he'd confessed?"

"Yes,"

"Well, Lily took me back to Haven, and the fog played these images, and it was everything, from the time I joined to now, and I realized, he always wanted to help, and he did, at times we could not have gone without his help. Solas was helping us, and secretly trying to fix his own mistakes too. We were just too blind to see it. Everyone deservers a second chance... even old elven gods." I explained, looking towards where he was being checked over by the healers.

Cullen thought for a moment, sighed, and began again. "Ok, he can stay, but I still want him watched." Cullen said with command. I was to over joyed to hear anything but the word Yes forming on his lips.

"Oh thank you! You won't regret it." Cullen walked around his desk to face me, and said,

"How could I regret it? The look on your face is to good to ruin." And with that I took my leave to find Josephine to help me with the party I was already forming in my head.

------------------------------------

"Josephine, Josephine!"

"Yes inquisitor?" Josie replied from her office.

"Josie, I need help planning a party, and not the type of Orlesian party nobles throw, but a party to help welcome Solas back to Skyhold. Do you think you could do that?" I asked.

"Oh, inquisitor, I would be honored to help welcome Solas back to Skyhold, he is doing alright, is he not?" She asked with some concern.

"Yes, he's fine Josie. Come find me when you have some ideas, now, you may be helping me plan, but you are not in control." I warned.

"Well, I guess that is a sacrifice I'll be willing to make." We both chuckled.

"Oh, Josie." I responded. I left her to her thoughts and ideas for the party and wondered back to my room to work on some reports that had been piling up. I was working in my room for a short time before a visitor graced me with their presence. A knock came at the door, and I said "Come in" The guest reluctantly came through the doorway, and up the stairs. I was surprised to see the woman I had seen with Cullen those days ago, and I assumed she was Cullen's mother.

"Hi" she said "I'm Thren, Cullen's mother, you met me a few days ago."

"Ah yes, I've been meaning to come and visit you, but have been so busy this week, with reports, the baby, and now a very close friend I have not seen for some time know has joined us once again, so I have not been able to make time."

"Yes, well, you are the Inquisitor, and your work is never done, I mean, after saving the world and all that, you should have expected it." she replied kindly.

I chuckled, "Yes, I suppose I should have, and please, call me Ellana, we're family now, no need for formalities." I said, and I could tell she was taking it to heart.