Chapter 4

I woke up so happy and relaxed, but I was a little sore. It still felt good, and I just laid in bed until my stomach started to growl. I chuckled a little, but when I looked over, I saw that Jiro was gone. He probably had something to do, after all he was going to be the future beta of his pack, so I didn't blame him. I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. It was almost winter time, so I dressed in jeans, a warm black flannel, and I wore my black socks. I walked downstairs after doing my hair, to see my mom talking to the Luna from the other pack. I greeted them, "Good morning," and gave my mom a hug. I bowed to the Luna out of respect. "Oh honey come here," the Luna said, grabbing me and hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. After eating breakfast I went to go look for my mate. I ran into Lucy, and told her everything that happened with Jiro. She was so happy, "Aww Lyrica, I am so glad you found your mate, now we can go on double dates together!" I nodded and told her that I needed to go find Jiro. I walked around to the guest house where his pack was staying. I walked in and searched for the beta of their pack, who was Jiro's father. It took me a second to remember his name. Right, it was Jonah. I finally spotted him sitting at the table, reading the paper. I cleared my throat to get his attention, "Excuse me sir." Beta Jonah looked over and smiled, "Lyrica right? What can I do for you? Does your alpha want something?" He asked. He seemed a little uneasy, and I quickly reassured him by saying, "Yes sir, it's Lyrica, and no i'm not here because of my alpha. I wanted to talk to you about something else."

 Jonah seemed curious now, "Okay, what can I do for you?" I swallowed nervously, and asked, "Do you know where Jiro is?" His head shot up, and I looked super nervous. "Why are you looking for my son?" He asked. I smiled, "because sir, I am his mate," I said proudly. Beta Jonah looked happy, but quickly became sad. He got up and hugged me, and then yelled for his wife to come down. She greeted me with a hug, and then Jonah proceeded to introduce me, "Lilly, this is Jiro's mate," he said. Lillian seem shocked, her eyes became wet with tears, "Oh honey," she whispered. I looked at them for answers, and then I started getting a weird, burning feeling in my chest. It hurt, but it was bearable, "Ouch," I yelped. Lillian and Jonah looked at me, "Can you tell me where his room is, please?" I asked. Beta Jonah sighed, and told me how to get there. It was up the stairs, and it was the fourth door to the left. I got to the front of the door, and the same burning feeling came back. Maybe it was heartburn? I opened the door and stood there in shock.

There was Jiro, naked, and thrusting into Sarah, who was a well known slut in my pack. I stood there unable to move. Sarah was moaning his name, and thrusting her pelvis towards him while he fucked her. By that time, tears were falling from my eyes, but I made no sound. Sarah saw me and screamed, "Eww, what the fuck! Lyrica shut the fucking door, fatass!" Jiro's head shot up, he look at me and glared, "Well? shut the fucking door!" I walked over, slapped him, and then turned and ran down the stairs. Jiro's mom was crying, and when she saw me crying, she cried even more, "I am so sorry Lyrica." I nodded and ran out and into the forest. I stopped at a tree, and sat down crying. Then I heard a snap on the right side of me, it was Jiro.

I just hugged my knees and screamed at him ,"Go away!" He growled and picked me up. "You are my mate!" I yelled angrily. "You fucking cheated on me with a slut, and you fucked her!" I cried so hard that I felt like puking. "Look Lyrica, I get that i'm your my mate, but I need a good fuck here and there, you understand right?" He said nonchalantly. I was shocked, did he really just say that? I was now beyond pissed off! I shoved him, and slapped him so hard on the cheek that it was bright red, and there was a hand mark. Then I ran, I ran to the house and locked myself in my room, and ran to the bathroom. I puked up all of my breakfast. I didn't realize that Lucy was in the room. She came into the bathroom and held my hair back for me. When I was done, she helped me wash my mouth, and then she laid me down. She left saying that she would be right back.

5 mintues later >>>>>>>>>>>

Lucy came back into the room, shut the door, and then locked it. She had a paper bag in her hand. She grabbed my arm and walked us into the bathroom. She pulled out three pregnancy tests, and I stared at her in shock. "Lucy what the hell is this about?" I asked cautiously. Lucy looked at me and sighed, "Hun, you have beta's blood in you, same with Jiro, the chances for you guys to get pregnant is very high." I tensed, oh my god, that one time we had sex was really enough to make me grow a pup in my belly? My hands reached up, and I touched my belly. There was no way I could be pregnant, and it was too soon to tell. Lucy gave me the tests, I did my business, and then we waited. The wait seemed like forever, and then it was time. Lucy walked in the bathroom and looked at all three tests, and I just stood there.

"Lucy is everything okay? Am I pregnant?" I was worried now, and then I saw that Lucy had tears in her eyes. "Yes Lyrica, you're pregnant!" I stared at her in shock, and looked in the mirror at my belly. My hands touched my stomach where my baby will be growing. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I'm a mother now I thought, and at that Zaara howled in joy, "Oh Lyrica we have a pup! We're mothers, and it's our mate's baby." It's not like we can get pregnant with anyone besides our mate. I started to cry harder at the realization that my pup will grow up without a father. Lucy came up and hugged me, "Listen, we need to go to the pack's doctor, and check the pup." I nodded eagerly, because I needed to know if my pup was okay. We walked down to the basement where the doctor's office was.

We knocked on the door, and the doctor let us in. Her name was Rachel, and she was the  doctor for all the women in the pack, and her mate Ryan was the doctor for all the men in the pack. I walked in and looked nervously at Lucy. "Hi Rachel, can we have a talk alone? You know about female stuff," Lucy asked. Ryan smiled and said, "Well, I'll go check everyone else." Before leaving he gave his mate a kiss, and then walked out. Rachel turned back to us and smiled, "Okay girls, how can I help?" She proceeded to sit down at her desk and giving us her full fledged attention. I started explaining what was going on, "I'm pregnant and I wanted to know if my pup is okay." I whispered it to her, but I knew she heard. Her eyes grew wide, "Wow Lyrica, congrats! I am so happy for you. Who's your mate?" I tensed, because I didn't know if I should tell her or not, but she figured it out because of how I was acting. "Oh dear, Lyrica, honey..let's see your pup," she said. I agreed, and happily I laid down, while Rachel rubbed the cream on my tummy. She looked for my pup and said, "Yes, you have a pup indeed, and everything looks fine." I smiled, and cried tears of joy. My pup was healthy! 

"I guess I won't know the sex yet?"I asked. Rachel laughed, "No sweetheart, it's too early to tell, but the pup is healthy, and that's all that matters." She gave me stuff to take in order to have a healthy pregnancy. By the time we left the doctor's office, it was nighttime, and everyone was having dinner. I could hear everyone laughing and having a great time. I turned to Lucy, she looked at me with tense eyes, she knew me all too well. "No Lyrica, please don't!" I smiled sadly at her. Lucy had a kid already, a boy named Michael who was three. "Lucy, I have to, just until the pregnancy is over. After that, I'll come back, I swear," I explained. Lucy started to cry and I pulled her in for a hug. "Help me! Please Lucy," I begged. She agreed and started to help me make plans.

By the time we were done, I had everything packed, and all the money I needed. We packed some more clothes and personal items. I had my car loaded and everything. I stood, facing Lucy, my best friend, "I'll come back for the next gathering I promise. I just can't be here and know he's here too." Lucy nodded and grabbed me into a bear hug, "I'll miss you Lyrica, so text me okay?" I nodded and got in my car. I drove all the way to Montana, where my family has a house. I got in and walked around, "Well my little pup, this is going to be our home for the next few months or so".