Chapter 6

Jiro's POV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's been 9 months since that day, and I haven't seen or heard anything from Lyrica. I have asked every member of the pack if they had heard from her, and I even asked her mother, but when I got to the house, I saw that both of her parents were crying. They were talking with the their alpha, I had to find out. They told me she left, and my wolf Caine instantly got pissed off,  "You couldn't just be happy with our mate huh? I swear if I can't find her, I will take over your... god I don't even know how to talk to you, I'm so mad. If I wasn't future beta of our pack, I would have shut you off and never let you shift, but I have duties to this pack. I mean it though, Jiro, if I can't find her, you'll get it!"

Caine had been talking to me, but it was just normal conversation, and when I shifted, he made sure that it was painful. I didn't care though, because I got laid. It helped me forget about the pain. Nine months after Lyrica had left I started feeling intense pain. It was so bad that I blacked out during our training sessions. When I woke up, the pack doctor told me that it might be my mate. At the time I didn't care, and I called my booty call Ashley. She helped me forget all about it. It was time to go back to the Black Hills pack again, because apha Will had some business with their alpha.

When we got there they were serving food, so I went to get some. About ten minutes later I went into the kitchen to get a beer. That was when I heard some noise. I heard the door open and someone cry. I heard a female voice, and when I sniffed the air, Caine came to life fast, "Jiro it's her, I would know that smell anywhere!" I stopped in my tracks and sniffed again, this time the smell was something different. It was like it was her scent, but different. I came out of the kitchen and was shocked to see Lyrica standing there. She looked at me, and then back to her mother, who was crying while looking at the little thing in her arms.

I heard her speak, "Want to hold him?" Her mother nodded, and took the baby. Wait, there was a Baby! She had a fucking baby? She cheated on me? She had another man's baby? She is my mate! At that point I got so mad, that Caine was taking over. He was pissed and tried to get out. Everything happened so fast, and then my dad was yelling at Lyrica to tell me the truth. She walked up, and placed both hands on either side of my face, and said, "He's your son." At that moment, Caine was shocked, but so happy at the same time. I was still very shocked, but how did she have my baby? "Jiro we mated, and we're both betas. Our chances to get our mate pregnant is higher than regular wolves," Lyrica explained. 

I was shocked, but I looked at the baby, and by that one look of him, I knew that he was mine. He was just like me, and tears started to blur my vision, "I have a son." Caine spoke up, "Look at our son! We Have A Son! He's a good looking boy." Caine was proud, and he thought our son was beautiful. He was just perfect, and just then my son started to cry, and my wolf went crazy. "Why is he crying? Is he okay? We must protect our pup!" Caine asked worriedly. 

Lyrica's POV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I saw Jiro's eyes become glossy, so now he knew that Grayson was our son. Grayson started to cry, he was either hungry, or he needed a diaper change. Zaara stepped in, "Lyrica, he might want his father. I think he knows that his father is here." I was shocked, "No way Zaara, is that possible?" Zaara continued, "Of course, he can smell the scent of his mom, so why not his father?" I shook my head, and walked over to my mom, who gave Grayson back. "Shh my sweet boy, mommy is here now my darling." He calmed down, but little tears were still coming out. Then I felt someone behind me, and I turned around to see Jiro standing there with his eyes on Grayson.

"Let me hold him," he said. I stared at him not knowing what to do, "Lyrica, let me hold my son, my pup." I looked around, and everyone was staring at us. I shook my head to him, he looked up at me about to argue, but before he could say anything, I said, "Up to my bedroom." I started walking to my room, and shut the door once I got inside. Jiro came close to me, "Let me hold my pup now!" Trying not to make Grayson more bothered, I sighed and carefully handed him our son. My poor baby was still softly crying. 

Jiro took him quickly and cuddled him close to his chest. He brought his face close to Grayson's face. I saw how he closed his eyes and sniffed our pup. He opened his eyes, and looked down at our pup lovingly and smiled. Grayson stopped crying and was cuddling Jiro back, gripping his little baby hand around Jiro's index finger. Jiro smiled and kiss his head, and I started to cry. My pup was with his father, and he loved it. Jiro went over and sat down. Holding the pup, he ran his finger lightly over his son's face, over his little eyes, nose and lips. He pulled his little feet out and kissed each toe. I couldn't help but be happy, I wanted my son to know his father, and I wanted Jiro to see his son.