Chapter Ten

The night of the academy awards, Luke was having to chase us both up for running late. In my defence I had bought some rather stunning (of slightly painful) underthings, including a corset which did wonders for my breasts.

I knew as soon as I saw the look on Tom's face that I was fighting a losing battle and besides, I wasn't even sure I wanted to win. I had to try though.

He locked the door and advanced on me, wearing only socks, his boxers and an open shirt. I held my hand up in the universal sign for 'stop' but he didn't heed it.

"We don't have time," I argued.

He didn't reply.

"Luke will kill us if we're late."

He was close enough now that I had to back away.

"If he has a coronary, on your head be it."

He looked up from my breasts and met my eye. "Deal."

I let him catch me and he backed me up against the wall, kissing me until I could hardly remember my name, let alone that we had a prior commitment. Luckily this wasn't slow and sensual, this was quick and dirty.

He pushed my panties off my hip until they pooled around my ankles and I scrabbled at his boxers, feeding his length through the opening, then he lifted me up and lowered me onto his cock.

I gasped as he entered me and although I didn't have the wherewithal to consider it at the time, it was probably best that we were standing since my hair was in a sophisticated updo that would have been ruined by a bed or pillow.

"Fuck me, Thomas!" I growled, and he did, hard, fast and with the minimum finesse, but by the time he came inside me, I was well and truly fucked.

Someone tried the door handle.

"Tom, you in there?"

It was Luke. Tom and I shared a look and it was all I could do not to burst out laughing.

"Tom!"

"Mac's not decent," he called. "Be out in a second!"

I gasped and hit his shoulder "You're the indecent one, mister!" I hissed.

He slipped out and lowered me to the ground, stealing a kiss before he stepped away.

"We're going to be late!" Luke yelled.

I bent down for my panties, then ran into the bathroom to take care of things. Men never consider the clean-up, do they? Luckily Tom had contrived not to muss my makeup. Much. A fresh application of lipstick took care of the damage. I reminded myself to check Tom's collar for stains. My hair was remarkably intact too.

When I exited Tom was in his tuxedo, although his bow tie was undone, and he was holding my dress out, ready for me. It was a stunning, pale blue chiffon number with loads of asymmetrical layers. It was all billowy and ethereal and I adored it. I stepped into it and he pulled it up, placed the spaghetti straps (and a kiss) on my shoulder, then he slowly did the zip up at the back, as if reluctant to clothe me.

Luke pounded on the door and must be using a closed fist by now.

"The car is here! We have to go! Either open this door or I'll knock it down!"

Tom stole a quick, chaste kiss, then went to let Luke in while I stepped into my ridiculously pretty strappy shoes.

"Luke darling, that large stick up your arse surely can't be good for your health!" I murmured as I passed a fuming Luke in the hallway.