☆o n e☆

EDITED

Quote: "Everytime I look in the audience during a concert, I'm almost passing out because of all the pretty girls." -Harry Styles

✫✫✫✫

Diana's POV

I growled. "CAN YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?!" I shouted. I highly doubt that the moving trucks could hear me.

Can't they let a girl have some sleep? Especially when it's summer?

I checked my phone, and realized it was 3:15 AM. "What the heck?" I whispered. What could the new neighbors be doing up so early?

Great...new neighbors...

I don't know why, but I always, somehow freak out the neighbors. I had already had about 5 neighbors live next door. As much as they had complained with my parents, my parents had said that this was my house, and they weren't gonna have me move back in with them.

Yes...I'm 17, and I own my own house. I moved out of my parents' house only 6 months ago, and I somehow didn't need any help with paying the water, electicity, and house bills. I went to school, worked at Starbucks, and slept. They always insisted on paying 80% of my bills, and even if I fought back, they always won the argument.

"You are very responsible for your age, Diana." my father had said. "The least we can do is pay a small portion of your bills."

My parents owned about 35 stores around the country. They lived in a gigantic house with about 10 rooms. I made the decision of moving out, explaining that I wanted to get used to living alone. My parents lived back in Arizona, while I was stuck in California.

My house was beyond large. It had 5 grand rooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 big kitchen, a spacious living room, etc. My best friend Sandra loved to come over to my house, and I missed her a lot right now, considering the fact that she was away with her family on vacations.

Lucky duck...I'm stuck here for summer.

I sighed, and plugged in my earbuds into my phone. I played my favorite band...

ONE DIRECTION.

"Let's see...what song shall I choose?" I murmured to myself. After a few seconds of frustration, I put my playlist on shuffle. I turned off my phone, and got ready to listen to the song.

"Mmmm...what song will play?" I said in a mysterious voice. I suddenly felt like a detective in a mystery movie. "Will it be 'Up All Night?' Or will it be 'Last First Ki-"

I squealed. I recognized the tune.

"You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door..." I shouted, jumping on my bed.

"Don't need make-up, to cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough!" I exclaimed, jumping off my bed, and dancing in front of my mirror.

"Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you..." I sang.

I waited for it...

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know, oh oh,
You don't know you're beauti-"

HONK! HONK!

I turned my head, and wondered where that sound came from. I ran downstairs, and quietly walked out of the door.