✔f o u r t e e n✔

EDITED

Quote: "Fans always tell us that we're beautiful, but no one will be as beautiful as them." -One Direction

✫✫✫✫

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

Louis pats Liam's back. He laughs. "Hey Niall...doesn't this remind you of that one time that-"

"LALALALALALALA! I'M PRINCE CHARMING! LOOK! THERE'S SLEEPING BEAUTY! I MUST KISS HER!" Niall screams.

I felt somebody on me, and a warm breath near me. I open my eyes to see that Niall is leaning in.

✧ ✧ ✧

Diana's POV

I shriek, and slap Niall's cheek. Niall just stares at me.

"HEY! Guess what?! The princess woke up! YAY!" he exclaims excitedly.

He runs into the kitchen.

"What was that about, Diana?" Harry smirks.

I roll my eyes. "I think I've tolden you before. I take my first kiss very seriously. It has to be in the perfect place, at the perfect time, and with the perfect person."

Zayn starts scooting closer to me. "What would you do-"

"What would you do if I just planted my lips onto yours?" Harry asks curiously.

I glare at him. "I would slap you, and I would probably-"

"But they say I kiss pretty good...at least the few people I've kissed." Harry interrupts.

"He does." Zayn says.

I just stare at both of them. Zayn...Harry...Zayn...Harry...

"Just kidding!" Zayn shouts, high-fiving Harry.

I hear something crash, and Louis stands up. "Excuse me for a second. Watch Liam for me."

Harry turns on the T.V., and switches it to Netflix.

"Oohhh...Netflix and chill..." Zayn whispers in my ear.

"Look, Zayn...I swear on all my One Direction stuff that if you say that one more time, I'll just storm out of here, and I'll move back to Arizona..." I warn him.

"Netflix and..." he begins.

Harry scoffs. "I don't get why they call it that. They can just call it s-"

"My ears!" I shriek, covering them up.

Liam sits up. He takes the remote control from Harry, and starts checking out the movies.

"OMG! You should totally put 'The Good Dinosaur'!" I squeal.

Liam gives me a weak smile, and clicks on it.