☆n i n e t e e n☆

EDITED

Quote: "Just because you don't have a prince, doesn't mean you're not a princess." -Zayn Malik

✫✫✫✫

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I jump on him, and kiss him. I entangle my fingers into his hair.

"I love you," I whisper in between our kiss.

My phone starts ringing. I pull it out, and read the ID.

😘MOM😘

I gulp, and answer.

"Diana! We're waiting outside your house!" she exclaims happily into her phone.

"WHAT?!" I shriek.

✧ ✧ ✧

Diana's POV

"Mom? When were you guys planning on coming?" I ask, stressing out over the phone.

Harry's eyes widen, and he motions for both of us to leave.

"Just come open the door, and we'll talk once we're inside. You also have to tell me what all these presents on your porch mean." my mom suggests.

I sigh.

"Okay..."

I hang up.

"What will she think when she sees us?" I ask.

"Don't worry, we'll tell them that you came over to play in the rain, and have a cup of hot chocolate." he whispers, opening the door.

We slide out, and walk to my house. My parents see me, and then look at Harry.

My sister's eyes widen.

"H-H-Harry?!" she shrieks.

Harry smiles. "At your service."

My dad greets Harry. "And you are...?" My dad asks.

"My boyfriend, Harry Styles, from the boy band, One Direction." I explain.

Suddenly, a car parks next door, and Louis, Liam, and Niall come out, and run to us, sticking along.

"So what happened between you?" my mother asks once all 9 of us are seated in my warm house.

☆☆☆

2 WEEKS LATER...

I hold onto Harry's hand, and glance at the boys. We're in the airport, where the boys will be going in "One Direction", and I'll be going in another direction.

(Ha! Get it?)

"I love you, Diana. I'm sure that when you get out of Harvard, you'll be able to come with us to our concerts and tours." Harry whispers. I had turned 18 just yesterday, and it was great.

I smile.

"Flight 317 to Cambridge, Massachussets is ready to board. Flight 317 to Cambridge, Massachussets is ready to board. I repeat, Flight 317 to Cambridge, Massachussets is ready to board. Thank you."

"This is it." I whisper, and get up to hug all of the boys. My parents had left last week, due to an emergency at one of their stores.

I hug Louis, Liam, and Niall, and run into Harry's arms, burying my head into his chest.

"I love you, Harry." I murmur.

"I love you too, Diana. I'll see you very soon." he whispers back.