☆f i v e☆

EDITED

Quote: "Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them, they will lead you to your destiny." -Liam Payne

✫✫✫✫

Here's what happened in the last chapter:

I yawn, and grab my phone. 12:41 AM.

I get up, and feel a bit thirsty.

I walk downstairs. I hear a sound coming from the kitchen. I run into one of the spare rooms, and take out Hayloliall, my favorite bat.

"Who's there?"

✧ ✧ ✧

Diana's POV

I grab my bat, and quietly walk into the kitchen. I see the pantry's light on, but the door is closed. I hear noise inside, and I hear the person shuffling around.

The door opens, and I close my eyes and swing the bat.

"YYYYOOOOWWWWWWW!" screams....HARRY?!

Harry isn't wearing a shirt, showing his bare chest and tattoos. I gasp, and glare at him.

"What the chocolate chip cookies are you doing here?!" I whisper-shout.

Harry grasps my hand, and he puts my hand on his chest, and I can hear it thumping.

"I am so sorry, Harry-Butt..." I say. He looks at me. "This hurts a lot!" he exclaims. I remove my hand, and I see a red mark from the bat. "No...please keep your hand there...your hand is deliciously cold..." he murmurs.

Suddenly, the lights turn on. Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn come in, with no shirts or jeans.

"Vas happenin'?" they all ask at the same, exact time.

I stifle a laugh, and I clear my throat

I stifle a laugh, and I clear my throat. "You guys never mentioned staying overnight, so I woke up to get a drink of water, and I heard someone in the pantry, so I went to retrieve my bat, Hayloliall, and I smack this idiot standing right next to me. "

Zayn whistles. "Nice pajamas, Diana."

I look down. I'm wearing my black bra and some black booty shorts. I blush, and ignore his comment.

I grab a glass, and fill it up with water. I chug down all of it, and turn around to see them. "I can totally feel you guys staring at my butt...do you mind?"

They all clear their throats, except for Harry, whom says, "We're boys...we're here to admire goddesses..."

I roll my eyes. "Erm..thanks?"